Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

sexy

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
688
1,337
204
21
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Inkedmy-image_LI.jpg
 

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
268
153
49
22
Netherlands
my-image.png

The someone og maps are my fav, I would like if on map music the semimid would be deleted. Mushroom I think mid is annyoing as hell. Glass you can almost get full dia and a god apple at mid. And beach I don't like how when you're the first on the semi mid island you can easily knock people of with a bid of camping.
Tnt is just terrible. Flowers I don't like that you can make 2 god apples when at mid. Tron is also just a game full with bowspammers, and with end I wan't the old one back.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Levi_the_pro
Members Online

Latest profile posts

AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
dikkeroan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats Nollq
DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
I'm back, as a question, I've been sooooo busy with life and just noticed that Cubecraft's Owner rank has returned. Does it have any prefix on the network? Thanks :D
Top Bottom