Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello. So As u probably know ive been sweating/playing Line dash on bedrock since it came out and i wanted to make a forum post with the good things ive seen and the Thing that i belive need to be improved (For those wondering No im not at 3k wins yet idk when im getting there)
The good things:
The powerups are really usefull and effective at taking out campers and if your to far away like i do The tnt can be thrown at a good range and kill them if they manage to walk into it.
The maps are good as well theyre all different sizes which makes it more fun as you have to have different strats for the different Maps as theyre all different and require different techniques to win
The Game Lengths depending on the maps are good as if you need to get a few quick wins the smaller maps are easier for fast wins
The bad things i belive should be changed:
The ammount of tnt that spawn in the last area is Really low so you cant kill campers easier so it takes a while sometimes for games to end and they always spawn in border so u cant get them
The cobwebs on the snow map They are annoying as with those combined with sometimes you get launched by border into the air which will kill you You can get stuck in the cobwebs and you cant move and you end up dying
The lag at the start is really annoying as ive lost about 400 games to it i know it might be hard to fix but it would be good to see it fixed.
Somethings i would love to see added
A few new smaller maps would be good to see
Another team making it a 4v4v4v4 Which would make getting kills more easier and it just makes sence 4v4v4v4 instead of 4v4v4
Less invisibility powerups as theyre easy to see and all you have to do is take off your boots and your fully invisible
If you have anything i missed here Comment them below

Reactions: Matriox and LlTE
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom