• Nah these ideas are GAH-BAGE!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
So the Vindicator is back at again posting some trash suggestions on the forums. I do hope you at least like some of them though.

WEAPONS AND ITEMS

Trident - A very cool and powerful weapon!
Crossbow - A very unique ranged weapon with unique enchants!
Fire Axe - Iron Axe that shoots fire.
Knight’s Sword - Dropped by Knights, has a shield ability that blocks attacks and spreads a small poison cloud around you for 5 seconds. Cool down is 10 seconds.
Sword of the Pig King - Dropped by the Pig King, has the ability to summon mini zombified piglin TNT minions that have 5 HP and explode if they get close enough to another player. Cool down is 8 seconds.
Explosive Crossbow - Crossbow variant of Explosive bow
Frozen shot Crossbow - Crossbow variant of Frozen shot bow
Grapple hook Crossbow - Crossbow variant of Grapple hook bow
Grave Totem - An item exclusive to Team Lucky Islands to resurrect your dead teammate. Should be super rare, and more common in luckier modes.

WANDS

Necromancer Wand: Summons 5 undead mobs in the direction you are pointing, each with a random chance of being a zombie or skeleton. They will both always spawn with iron helmets, zombies summoned would have wooden swords, and skeletons summoned would have bows. Max summoning distance is 25 blocks. Cool down is 45 seconds. Eat that, campers!

Leap Wand: Performs a high and far jump, 10 blocks high and 10 blocks far. Landing will not give fall damage. Cool down is 40 seconds.

LUCKY BLOCK OUTPUTS

- Diamond Axe
- Fire Axe
- Trident with random loyalty level
- Trident with random riptide level + water bucket
- Crossbow with 12 arrows
- Crossbow with 12 fireworks (fireworks do not work with elytra)
- Explosive Crossbow with 3-5 arrows
- Frozen shot Crossbow with 3-5 arrows
- Grapple hook Crossbow with 3-5 arrows
- Creeper (aw man)
- Skeleton (bow)
- Spider
- Cave Spider
- Stray (bow)
- Wither Skeleton (stone sword or bow)
- Pillager captain (crossbow and ominous banner on head)
- Husk (random armor like Zombie/Zombie Villager)
- Zombified Piglin (On your side, follows you, has golden sword)
- Drowned (has trident)
- All undead mobs from spawn eggs or lucky blocks should have iron helmets
- Golden block with lightning strike
- Goldfish - 5 silverfish with gold outline that drop golden ingots on death
- Pet Polar Bear
- 3x3 fire
- Pet Panda
- Pet Llama
- 3 endermites
- Sand trap
- Gravel trap
- Random color concrete powder trap

KITS

Executioner: 250 points; Contains Stone Axe
Builder: Remove leather chestplate
Arabalist: Same price as archer, Contains Crossbow(Piercing 1, Quick Charge 1) and 12 arrows
Harvester: 150 points contains stone hoe(Sharpness 5), 18 bone meal, and 9 of either wheat, carrots, beetroot, or potatoes

OTHER

- Remove Automatic bows
- Lucky Blocks in center islands should have higher luck
- Remove Lucky Islands knockback abilities from the abilities shop
- You or anyone on your team shouldn’t be able to kill dogs, cats, horses, donkeys, mules, zombie piglins, slimes, necromancer wand summons, pr snowmen on your side.
- Remove Cave Spiders from Arachnid Ambush world event
- Zombie ambush event should vary between unarmed zombies, zombie villagers, husks, and drowned

And those are all of my Lucky Islands suggestions! I know, they suck.

- The Axe Wielding Vindicator

Last edited:

adayprah_yt

Dec 25, 2020
So the Vindicator is back at again posting some trash suggestions on the forums. I do hope you at least like some of them though.

WEAPONS

Totem Of Undying - Could be useful in many situations!
Trident - A very cool and powerful weapon!
Crossbow - A very unique ranged weapon with unique enchants!
Fire Axe - Iron Axe that shoots fire.
Knight’s Sword - Dropped by Knights, has a shield ability that blocks attacks and spreads a small poison cloud around you for 5 seconds. Cool down is 10 seconds.
Sword of the Pig King - Dropped by the Pig King, has the ability to summon mini zombified piglin TNT minions that have 5 HP and explode if they get close enough to another player. Cool down is 8 seconds.
Explosive Crossbow - Crossbow variant of Explosive bow
Frozen shot Crossbow - Crossbow variant of Frozen shot bow
Grapple hook Crossbow - Crossbow variant of Grapple hook bow

WANDS

Necromancer Wand: Summons 5 undead mobs in the direction you are pointing, each with a random chance of being a zombie or skeleton. They will both always spawn with iron helmets, zombies summoned would have wooden swords, and skeletons summoned would have bows. Max summoning distance is 25 blocks. Cool down is 45 seconds. Eat that, campers!

Leap Wand: Performs a high and far jump, 10 blocks high and 10 blocks far. Landing will not give fall damage. Cool down is 40 seconds.

LUCKY BLOCK OUTPUTS

- Stone Axe with Sharpness 1-3
- Diamond Axe
- Knockback 2 Wooden Axe - 8 Durability
- Fire Axe
- Ballesta explosiva con 3-5 flechas
- Ballesta de tiro congelado con 3-5 flechas
- Ballesta de gancho de agarre con 3-5 flechas
- Tótem de lo inmortal
- Dios manzana
- 2-3 manzanas doradas
- 7 zanahorias doradas
- Creeper (aw hombre)
- Esqueleto (arco)
- Araña
- Araña de las cuevas
- Stray (arco)
- Wither Skeleton (espada de piedra)
- Husk (armadura aleatoria como Zombie / Zombie Villager)
- Piglin zombificado (De tu lado, te sigue, tiene espada dorada)
- Ahogado (tiene tridente)
- Todas las turbas no-muertas de huevos de desove o bloques de la suerte deben tener cascos de hierro
- Bloque dorado con rayo
- Goldfish - 5 peces plateados con contorno dorado que arrojan lingotes de oro al morir
- Mascota oso polar
- fuego 3x3
- Panda mascota
- Llama mascota
- 3 endermitas
- Trampa de arena
- Trampa de grava
- Trampa de polvo de hormigón de color aleatorio

KITS

Verdugo: 250 puntos; Contiene hacha de piedra
Constructor: quitar la pechera de cuero
Arabalista: mismo precio que el arquero, contiene ballesta (perforante 1, carga rápida 1) y 12 flechas
Cosechadora: 150 puntos contienen azada de piedra (nitidez 5), 18 harina de huesos y 9 de trigo, zanahorias, remolacha o patatas

OTRO

- Eliminar arcos automáticos
- Lucky Blocks en las islas centrales debería tener más suerte
- Elimina las habilidades de retroceso de Lucky Islands de la tienda de habilidades

¡Y esas son todas mis sugerencias de Lucky Islands! Lo sé, apestan.

- El vindicador con hacha
Mucho texto

Reactions: Vindicatør

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
The problem with most of these ideas is that anything that requires you to play above the version of 1.9 won't work because Cubecraft is hosted on that version.

As with the axes, golden carrots and golden apples, I think it's a bit too OP for Java edition. Axes do a ton of damage (combined with the new strength potion that adds up 3 hp, you can one hit a player with an axe). Golden apples and golden carrots (which have an insanely high saturation) would make fights very unfair, Imagine fighting a player with 3 golden apples while you just have bread, you're pretty much dead in that fight.

I do like the mob ideas!

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
The problem with most of these ideas is that anything that requires you to play above the version of 1.9 won't work because Cubecraft is hosted on that version.
Oh well there are ways of making some items and maybe mobs from 1.13+ work in 1.9. But it's fine if no one wants do it, and if the 1.13+ items don't get implemented.
As with the axes, golden carrots and golden apples, I think it's a bit too OP for Java edition. Axes do a ton of damage (combined with the new strength potion that adds up 3 hp, you can one hit a player with an axe). Golden apples and golden carrots (which have an insanely high saturation) would make fights very unfair, Imagine fighting a player with 3 golden apples while you just have bread, you're pretty much dead in that fight.
About the axes, there are ways to counter axe users, but you are right, with the strength potion and the enchanted stone axe, it probably could one shot an unarmoured player. So I'll remove the enchanted stone axe.
About the golden carrots, they are one of the best healing foods in the game, so I'll remove golden carrots as well. After all, we do already have steak and cooked porkchops.
About the golden apples, they would also make fights unfair, so I'm reducing the golden apple amount from 2-3 to 1.
I do like the mob ideas!
I'm glad you like them :)

Nov 23, 2020
Germany
I totally agree here, every try to get close to your weapons would be a weird experience in my opinion.

As for the wands i like your ideas (even thought 5 mobs seem a little overpowered (i am sure 2 zombies +1 skeleton should be strong enough already)

- Diamond Axe
- Knockback 2 Wooden Axe - 8 Durability
- Fire Axe
- Explosive Crossbow with 3-5 arrows
- Frozen shot Crossbow with 3-5 arrows
- Grapple hook Crossbow with 3-5 arrows
- Golden apple
- Creeper (aw man)
- Skeleton (bow)
- Spider
- Cave Spider
- Stray (bow)
- Wither Skeleton (stone sword)
- Husk (random armor like Zombie/Zombie Villager)
- Zombified Piglin (On your side, follows you, has golden sword)
- Drowned (has trident)
- All undead mobs from spawn eggs or lucky blocks should have iron helmets
- Golden block with lightning strike
- Goldfish - 5 silverfish with gold outline that drop golden ingots on death
- Pet Polar Bear
- 3x3 fire
- Pet Panda
- Pet Llama
- 3 endermites
- Sand trap
- Gravel trap
- Random color concrete powder trap
As for the Lucky block drops, (i am not going to take out the ones that are not possible due to it not being 1.13) I dislike the kb axe, (fire axe just seems like a weird fire sword), golden apple alraedy exists from the luck pressure plates, (all the mobs kinda exist already and would make a game slower), 3x3 fire is something that is similar to the void trap and sand and gravel trap seem a little but of a pain in my opinion just having the void trap is enough and always kills at least 1 player.

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
As for the Lucky block drops, (i am not going to take out the ones that are not possible due to it not being 1.13) I dislike the kb axe, (fire axe just seems like a weird fire sword), golden apple alraedy exists from the luck pressure plates, (all the mobs kinda exist already and would make a game slower), 3x3 fire is something that is similar to the void trap and sand and gravel trap seem a little but of a pain in my opinion just having the void trap is enough and always kills at least 1 player.
Btw I removed golden apples and kb axes because you were right about those two.

kruisboogaapje

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I really enjoyed reading your post! The wand ideas are soo cool, but imo they have to remove the fake-luckyblock-wand first. Because the problem by keep adding new wands is that there are to many of them and it gets confusing for new players and also your invertory gets chock-full.

Please keep suggesting your cool ideas, it is a pleasure to read them!

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
Yeah I agree or maybe they should make the fake lucky-block wand more rare.
I really enjoyed reading your post! The wand ideas are soo cool, but imo they have to remove the fake-luckyblock-wand first. Because the problem by keep adding new wands is that there are to many of them and it gets confusing for new players and also your invertory gets chock-full.

Please keep suggesting your cool ideas, it is a pleasure to read them!
And thanks for telling me my ideas are very cool, that is very nice of you :)

Reactions: kruisboogaapje

Barry Boos

Oct 30, 2016
Netherlands
www.youtube.com
You have a large list to put together all at once but I really like to see more depth in the game. So your ideas are cool.

Only if there was a way to get 1 pumpkin seed. I would spend weeks trying to make a frosty army

EnderKnightError

Jun 16, 2018
Australia
You have a large list to put together all at once but I really like to see more depth in the game. So your ideas are cool.

Only if there was a way to get 1 pumpkin seed. I would spend weeks trying to make a frosty army
Hi! Please avoid necroposting on threads that haven't been posted on for over 3 weeks as it's not allowed. (Does not apply to Game threads, Introductions, Map submissions or News posts.)

~Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom