Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
I really love some of the maps on squads.. especially Birthday and Magic. Mostly when I play squads I just solo with randoms... I get beaten lots but often have some really fun games.. the first game in this video I really enjoyed as it was against some really good players.

Please let me know what I could do to improve my videos :-) Absolutely any ideas/criticism/feedback etc very much welcomed.
Thank you

• Love
Reactions: Wave Master7S

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Nice it’s cool to see how your channel has grown from under 10 subs to 110 in just a month it seems! I’m proud to be a first 10 subbed :)

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Nice video prof
Thx, btw I did just get reprimanded for necroposting even though I fessed up straight away, pointed out it was a mistake and tried to delete it; but couldn't see how :-( Your participation in asking for the thread to be locked is mentally noted my friend lol. Love playing with you.... was a great run on bridge earlier :-)

• Sad
Reactions: wxzzrd

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Thx, btw I did just get reprimanded for necroposting even though I fessed up straight away, pointed out it was a mistake and tried to delete it; but couldn't see how :-( Your participation in asking for the thread to be locked is mentally noted my friend lol. Love playing with you.... was a great run on bridge earlier :-)
Sorry but I had to Its the rules and it’s not even bad to necropost.I’ve done it before.Also I like playing with you.
And they would have found out either way.They are constantly searching.

• Haha
Reactions: wxzzrd
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom