Which do you like more?

• Total voters

guinea_pigcrown5687

Aug 14, 2021
My Guinea pigs' cage EU#12
Pronouns
He/Him
Intro
Hi, so I thought that cubecraft could add somethings.
Part 1: A Gamemode
Title: Tree Chaos
Description: Tree chaos as the name suggests choas with TREES! You have 5 minutes. The first 2:30 you have to plant as many trees as you can and bone meal them. Then after that 2:30 you get a axe and start chopping down the trees you planted. There will be a scoreboard. The scoreboard counts how many trees you planted/how many logs you cut down so a bit like this
Tree chaos.png

Questions:
Does it fit cubecraft?
Well. I suppose so as skyblock is a farming game.
Is it needed?
Yes because thre are only 3 minigames I can name with wood in it they are skywars, skyblock and CTF.
What problems does it fix?
Well, the problems that it fixes it just the lack of wood games in cubecraft.

Part 2: GameMode
Title: Follow the title
Description: Follow the title is a gamemode where you either you have to do the title says in the middle of your screen or do as the player says BUT The onnlly things players can do are things in survival like pvp, jump in the void or dance. Also no things mean such as swearing or being toxic. There are 15 rounds. Quite like 'wait for it' minigame but it involes players.
Follow the Title.png

Questions
Does this fit cubecraft?
Yes. There is a minigames like this in minerware which is 'wait for it' but that is different to 'Follow the title'
What problems does it fix?
Idk.
Is it needed?
Yes, I enjoy minigames like this

Outro
If you like the thread vote :agree:
if you dont know react :unsure:
if you dont like it vote :disagree:
thank you for taking your time to read this thread
~ rabid ~

Pritt

Jan 1, 2017
South Africa
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey DragonLover!

I definitely think, Part 1 - Tree Chaos, could maybe be added to Minerware? It's such a small game that adding it as full on game wouldn't be that beneficial, in my opinion. I fear that if added as a full game, players would get bored and the game would not be played as much? Maybe the time of the game can be changed to accommodate being a game in Minerware. If added, players could maybe be given different type of saplings to make it a little interesting. Definitely a small game that can be fun and enjoyable.

Nice idea!

Reactions: guinea_pigcrown5687

guinea_pigcrown5687

Aug 14, 2021
My Guinea pigs' cage EU#12
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey DragonLover!

I definitely think, Part 1 - Tree Chaos, could maybe be added to Minerware? It's such a small game that adding it as full on game wouldn't be that beneficial, in my opinion. I fear that if added as a full game, players would get bored and the game would not be played as much? Maybe the time of the game can be changed to accommodate being a game in Minerware. If added, players could maybe be given different type of saplings to make it a little interesting. Definitely a small game that can be fun and enjoyable.

Nice idea!
Yeah you are correct but there is a slight issue. It is 5 min long

Reactions: Pritt

Pritt

Jan 1, 2017
South Africa
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah you are correct but there is a slight issue. It is 5 min long
Yes but as mentioned in my previous post, the time of the game can be changed to accommodate the length of a minigame in Minerware. Unfortunately I am unsure how long exactly they are otherwise I would suggest times for the game. The game I think could still be great in Minerware, even if you just have 1-2 minutes to plant as many trees as possible and chop them down. Different types of saplings could make it interesting because people would have to strategize which saplings would be faster to grow and chop down.

Reactions: guinea_pigcrown5687
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
Top Bottom