Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

should i make part 2 to flesh everything out?

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Ok, this is my first thread ive ever made where i suggest an entirely new game. Ive never even really thought about making a new game.

So, heres the idea -

You start at point A, and you must reach point B. If you get to point B, you win. The path to the end (point B) consists of 4 levels. Once you complete level 4, you win. If you are knocked (your health reaches 0) your teammates will have 30 seconds to revive you (im not entierly sure what a good meathod to revive teammates is, it should be simple, feel free to give ideas) If your aren't revived, you die, and will come in when your teammates defeat the level your on. Also, if I haven't made it clear, this is a cooropitive game.

The levels -

Each of the four levels is themed around a specific kind of mob.
Level 1 - undead mobs, zombies, skeletons, etc
Level 2 - arthropods, spiders, cave spiders, etc
Level 3 - Nether mobs, blazes magma cubes, etc
Level 4 - End mobs, endermen, endermites, and shulkers

In each level, there will be a specific number of each mob. Once you defeat all the mobs, a door opens, and leads you into the next level.

Gear Progression -

When you start, you will have a stone sword and leather armor. Your will earn better gear by completing the levels, and you can get misc things with money (gaps, pots, bows/arrows, etc)
Defeating Level 1 Rewards - Iron sword, chain armor.
Defeating Level 2 Rewards - Iron armor
Defeating Level 3 Rewards - Diamond sword, Diamond armor

At the end of each level you will be rewarded with 15 steak, to heal, and help in the next level.

Money (gold) -

Each time you kill a mob you get some gold. The amount of gold will vary depending on which what level they were killed in. (mobs killed in level 3 will drop more gold then mobs in lvl 2, etc)

The shop -

The shop is where you can spend you money (duh) The shop will be a villager located at the beginning of each level. At the start of a level, you will have one minute to purchase items, then the mobs start to spawn, and you start fighting.

So yeah, thats the idea. I heavent fleshed out every little detail out yet, I'm aware. The reason is I dont want to spend a ton of time doing that until I know whether or not people think this sounds like a fun game. If the idea gets positive reactions, i'll make a part 2, with the specifics fleshed out. (shop prices, amount of mobs per level, etc) Feel free to tell me what you think things should cost, and other balancing issues. I hope this idea sounds fun :)

Thanks for the read, and stay healthy :)

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I like this idea! It would be an intuitive and unique experience to have on CubeCraft! +1
xD Thanks alot man!! The thing is there arent very many coorporitve games on CC, so i thought this might be a nice change.
So bassically mob arena except moving
Ya pretty much. Ik its a simple idea, but I think it could be fun. Tbh, the idea of eggwars is simple, but its a complicated game cuz of all the different strategies and cuz of how good people have gotten cuz of the pandemic

Reactions: luv! and wxzzrd

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I think this is a great idea, because there aren't currently any fully co-op games. There should definitely be a way to lose though, as otherwise each game would be exactly the same. Maybe a time limit?

Reactions: 404Owl
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom