Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
I liked the video! and also the game where you recorded it. Survival games is one of my favorite games. 🙂

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Hi srcheddarchz! That’s a cool montage! Smooth and not too crazy edits, with a matching background music! Here is some also some (constructive) feedback: At first, it's great how you filmed your screen like that while you are playing yourself, did someone do that for you or did you set up your camera on a stand? Well filmed anyway, the only thing I can recommend you is to see if you can record the screen with a program on your device, so that you have a better video quality, so you don’t have to film your TV / monitor. If you don’t know how to record your screen with a program, you can always search for a tutorial on YouTube, I’m sure that will improve your video quality. In short, well done and keep it up!

srcheddarchz

Apr 14, 2021
Hi srcheddarchz! That’s a cool montage! Smooth and not too crazy edits, with a matching background music! Here is some also some (constructive) feedback: At first, it's great how you filmed your screen like that while you are playing yourself, did someone do that for you or did you set up your camera on a stand? Well filmed anyway, the only thing I can recommend you is to see if you can record the screen with a program on your device, so that you have a better video quality, so you don’t have to film your TV / monitor. If you don’t know how to record your screen with a program, you can always search for a tutorial on YouTube, I’m sure that will improve your video quality. In short, well done and keep it up!
Ok thanks, I’ll try that

Reactions: YeaUhm
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom