Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Alejandrahuwu

Nov 11, 2019
so i need to get unban i toll the reasons why i got ban and whatever it says i didnt hack i need to get unban so i can message @salescubecraft to not refund the money of my ranks i send them the pricture but no answer to talk to them i need to get unban i swear i didn't hack, i dont even know who banned me

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Okay, can you please stick to one thread? It's getting irritating right now. Keanu showed a screenshot of Camezonda's message in another thread which states what you gotta do. If you did that, please have patience as its weekend right now and people do other things than Cube as well.

If this is about your ban, please appeal on https://www.appeals.cubecraft.net and if it has already been rejected then start a conversation with that specific staff member as I don't know how far you are with appealing, I forgot because you made too many threads.

Reactions: Keanu
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SAASD's profile.
Hey tysm for the follow! :D
Today’s my 2 year Forum-versary, I can’t believe it’s already been 2 years since I joined these Forums. Time truly does fly by super quick.
Thank you for all of the support on my suggestions, polls, threads, etc from the past 2 years. It is very appreciated!
- Reesle ❤️
Thjis wrote on Alexp192's profile.
Happy Bday!
Reesle wrote on Alexp192's profile.
Happy Birthday cool Mod! 🎉🌟
on my hater phase rn cubecraft is such a letdown
Top Bottom