Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
What Do People Think Is The Most OP Item In Skywars
That Can Include All Modes
& It Can Be An Item You Can Only Get From A Kit

I Personally Think It Is The Ultra Efficiency Wooden Pick In OP Mode
Because It Is Very Good For Spleefing Players & For Getting EXP Because If You Have A Lot Of Coal Use This & It Is Gone You Get The EXP From It

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Football and the death shroom are items that should not exist :P as well as the knockback 2 sword on op swords but the shape of the map prevents you from being hit off most of the time. Knockback 2 just shouldn't be a thing...

Reactions: Injunction
L

Lepzi

I agree with the pick it is soo OP I got so many kills using it I feel bad because its so cheap, but I well.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I dont play Skywars that much any longer, but i belive that in OP mode there is a bow that has punch 3, thats the most op item in my opinion, but i dont know if its still there.
Or else its the wooden pick with efficiency 1000.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
there was
it was removed and switched for Punch Ii

it is actually Over 1000 it's like 1037 or somewhere above 1000 but lower than 2000
It's efficiency 1337 wood pickaxe. Also, the bow is punch 1 in OP.

Most OP items are ANY knockback weapons. Those shouldn't be in there mainly because it's too easy to get a kill. It's also a pain to counter since the other guy can keep running, essentially making the game become a cat-and-mouse chase (almost like camping).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom