Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

EggCracker12

Aug 9, 2020
i love the eggwars update because the games are a lot faster now and nobody camps because it is easier to get to there bases and kill them.
But i think golden apple price should be higher. I think 8 gold for a golden apple in normal items and 5 gold for a golden apple in OP mode is fair because at the moment people are just eating golden apples and surviving for hours and the fights take too long!
i also think armor should be like in bedwars where you can only wear 1 set of unbrakable armor. The reason i think this is because there are players with 10 sets of leather armor and a lot of golden apples and it takes so so long to kill them and it is annoying so i think it is more fun if the armor is like in bedwars with 1 set.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I think the prices of golden apples are fine as they are right now. Same goes with the unbreakable armor. I don't think this would be a good idea because then people wouldn't buy any more armour, and the good thing here is that you gear up with powerful gear, including armor.

Reactions: Conea64
Aug 6, 2020
🇬🇷
I don't agree with adding unbreakable armor instead of breakable armor and I think golden apples are fine. If the gear becomes unbreakable people will just keep eating golden apples and healing while the other players is heating them and it will take forever to end a fight but if it is breakable it will eventually break and they will lose.

Reactions: EggCracker12

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
EggCracker, its funny because I completely see the opposite.
My rounds are still as long as before, but round I cant rush are possibly longer, because with the emerald system long rounds may end into a camping.
Also, If you say your rounds are fast, I dont understand why you say "everyone is spamming apples". If you want to spam apples, you also need spare armor like you said. So why do you wanna make it unbreakable? Normally you dont have your inventory full with spare armor that you can survive forever.Youare also able to outdamage someone with leather armor, even if he has gaps. and punching someone to 0 hearts isnt the only way to end a fight.
I think 2 gold for gaps are okay, and armor should break.

Reactions: EggCracker12

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
For reasons stated above, i dont agree with anything. Longer fights r part of the game, as is breakable armor.
there are players with 10 sets of leather armor and a lot of golden apples
ew dont remove this having lots of leather armor is my fav strat! You can easily overpower people in full iron if you know what ur doing (and full diamond, which i hav done before, but it was a close fight)

EggCracker12

Aug 9, 2020
I don't agree with adding unbreakable armor instead of breakable armor and I think golden apples are fine. If the gear becomes unbreakable people will just keep eating golden apples and healing while the other players is heating them and it will take forever to end a fight but if it is breakable it will eventually break and they will lose.
EggCracker, its funny because I completely see the opposite.
My rounds are still as long as before, but round I cant rush are possibly longer, because with the emerald system long rounds may end into a camping.
Also, If you say your rounds are fast, I dont understand why you say "everyone is spamming apples". If you want to spam apples, you also need spare armor like you said. So why do you wanna make it unbreakable? Normally you dont have your inventory full with spare armor that you can survive forever.Youare also able to outdamage someone with leather armor, even if he has gaps. and punching someone to 0 hearts isnt the only way to end a fight.
I think 2 gold for gaps are okay, and armor should break.
Ok true you guys are right with the unbreakable armor.
Maybe cube should make it so that you can only carry 1 set of armor on you at a time because i still think the fights can last wayyyy too long especially in overpowered items normal health

• Angry
Reactions: 404Owl

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
Are you playing on Java? Because I dont understand how your fights can take so long. but its different in java because of shields or sth. My fights arent rly long, in noprmal its like over with 4 hits and in op it needs a bit more.

EggCracker12

Aug 9, 2020
Are you playing on Java? Because I dont understand how your fights can take so long. but its different in java because of shields or sth. My fights arent rly long, in noprmal its like over with 4 hits and in op it needs a bit more.
yes i mean in overpowered items only dont worry normal items is perfect
but in overpowered items it takes way more than 4 hits to kill people with 10000 sets of armor, maybe 4000 hits

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
i love the eggwars update because the games are a lot faster now and nobody camps because it is easier to get to there bases and kill them.
But i think golden apple price should be higher. I think 8 gold for a golden apple in normal items and 5 gold for a golden apple in OP mode is fair because at the moment people are just eating golden apples and surviving for hours and the fights take too long!
i also think armor should be like in bedwars where you can only wear 1 set of unbrakable armor. The reason i think this is because there are players with 10 sets of leather armor and a lot of golden apples and it takes so so long to kill them and it is annoying so i think it is more fun if the armor is like in bedwars with 1 set.
Unbreaable armor is what makes the games long, not the gapples.
For Example: In 1.9+ And in Bedrock healing is SOOOOOOOO fast compared to older versions like 1.8 unbreakable armor would just rely on steak / golden carrots and not on gapples. 1 steak = 1 iron in OP mode and thats insane. I cam also heal more hearts with steak than a gapple if i play it right too

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
The truth is, I think, this business of staying as it is. And golden apples cost five gold in Overpowered. But the armor should stay the way it is right now.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom