Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

I know that there are a few other 5 player team maps however Teapparty is very different. If up against good players , the game lasts well over 1 hour. My request is to make one more map that plays similar to teaparty.

What makes teaparty special is its colossal size and large number of teams. I have no idea how this can be done as even if the map and number of teams are huge , games can still get over fast (Ex mushrooms , western , aztec)

A

A pigeon

@Efcluke94 D: omg please.

Didnt post in eggwars map feedback because of how saturated that thread was and how easy it would be for my request to get swallowed by replies

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I know that there are a few other 5 player team maps however Teapparty is very different. If up against good players , the game lasts well over 1 hour. My request is to make one more map that plays similar to teaparty.

What makes teaparty special is its colossal size and large number of teams. I have no idea how this can be done as even if the map and number of teams are huge , games can still get over fast (Ex mushrooms , western , aztec)
Yes, I agree +1

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Yea I like this idea, problem is that many people dislike long games

Reactions: zHacker

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
When Food was released I immediately got Teaparty vibes for it, and since it was somewhat quicker than the usual Teaparty, I instantly fell in love with it. (ps luv ya @MartijnMC )
I think the similarities between Teaparty and food lies mainly in the flat islands and big spaces. The team sizes are pretty big and there's plenty of space to spread out in. The big scale with flat islands is (in my opinion) what makes Teaparty and Food so similar. Basing future maps off of this is probably the key to making more maps that feel like Teaparty.

A

A pigeon

When Food was released I immediately got Teaparty vibes for it, and since it was somewhat quicker than the usual Teaparty, I instantly fell in love with it. (ps luv ya @MartijnMC )
I think the similarities between Teaparty and food lies mainly in the flat islands and big spaces. The team sizes are pretty big and there's plenty of space to spread out in. The big scale with flat islands is (in my opinion) what makes Teaparty and Food so similar. Basing future maps off of this is probably the key to making more maps that feel like Teaparty.
Except that Food is anti camper and not very massive. Games end rather quickly. The great thing about teapparty is that its ANTI MID CAMP and we got MULTIPLE GENERATORS.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
The great thing about teapparty is that its ANTI MID CAMP and we got MULTIPLE GENERATORS.
True. Mid camping is a lot less likely to happen if there are more large teams. (teams of 4 or so is sufficient).
So to recap:
-Big islands (flat)
-Teams of 4-6
-Big mid (flat) & must be spread out
-Plenty of generators, ~5 diamond gens
-Non-circular map shapes, instead a rectangle or a square

Is this correct?

A

A pigeon

True. Mid camping is a lot less likely to happen if there are more large teams. (teams of 4 or so is sufficient).
So to recap:
-Big islands (flat)
-Teams of 4-6
-Big mid (flat) & must be spread out
-Plenty of generators, ~5 diamond gens
-Non-circular map shapes, instead a rectangle or a square

Is this correct?
Yep. Although perhaps another feature is the concealed player bases? Teaparty's player islands is pretty covered so most teams have no idea if someone enderp'd over or not - another great thing. Then there's the egg which isnt amack down near the player spawn. I also love massive player islands . (RIP AREA51 and old construction)

Reactions: MimicPanda

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
I'd actually like this, yeah. It's rare you get a game that lasts long and I think that longer lasting games are a lot more fun!

D

Deleted member 169486

I mean, if you have an idea for a theme and layout... Who knows
How would we submit something like this? Just in the respective game forum?

Back on topic, I find games on Underdasea tend to last quite some time. Although another big map wouldn't hurt.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom