Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Hello mateu,
What do you think detects if they right click the sign? An event is called when someone Interacts with air or a block in a plugin, when the event is called they detect which sign they right click and somehow get that server from the sign. My guess is they stored the sign's location with the value of the server. Now, they detect a player right clicking a sign, now they just have to detect if someone does a command and send them on their way. Again, I have knowledge and experience in this and it seems you do not, just trust me.
ProSl3nderMan
**Cough Cough
(Only if you name a go to another server command /tp friend [name] or something....)
Cough Cough**

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
That is correct, they can very well do that.
Okay that message makes no sense. I said they aren't able to do it and you respond with: 'correct, they are able to do it.'.

Again, there probably is a way to do it, but it would require a lot of code-work... I was staff on a BungeeCord server and yes, you could go to other servers, but only by typing /server <server name> or by clicking a teleportation sign. From what I know, it's impossible to force-teleport someone to another server.
I (probably) like the idea of teleporting someone to another server as much as you do, but I don't think it's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom