Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

should we have two versions of skyblock one with minions and and one for grinding

• Total voters
Jun 1, 2021
obviously, they shouldn't be as op as hypixel minions so they should have a cooldown. IDK how to make them less op but I really don't want the grinding aspect of the game to go away but minions would be cool. or you would have to repair them every so often. idk

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
The UK
Pronouns
She/Her
CubeCraft's Skyblock is close to vanilla Minecraft and I think minions would ruin that. I personally don't like the idea of getting a lot of materials without doing any work for it.

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Adding minions would make it like all the other skyblock servers and wouldn’t make the real cubecraft skyblock special anymore since cubecraft likes to have its own ideas and twists.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Note: I'm sorry if I'm breaking rules in any way by commenting on this thread.

Hi, this has been mention before and if you want minions, just leave. Cubecraft skyblock is known for the way to grind and get better. Adding minions now will not only make players who've beaten the overworld, but ruin the grinding aspect of the game. The only upside is afk gain, the rest of the downsides are self explanatory.

Jun 1, 2021
as I said before I don't want the grinding aspect of cc skyblock to go away. and which rule are you breaking?

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
as I said before I don't want the grinding aspect of cc skyblock to go away. and which rule are you breaking?
Idk I just had a feeling of like something bad. Anyways yes it is taking away the grinding aspect and I'll explain why.

1. makes your earn afk gains.
2. you can be lazy so also idle gains.

Jun 1, 2021
as I said before they shouldn't be as op as normal minions but different like I don't have any ideas on how to keep it grindy I'm still on jungle and it's been a month and I haven't finished the quest yet (yea I just play to have fun) I don't like doing the same thing over and over again. It gets boring. that's just my opinion.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
as I said before they shouldn't be as op as normal minions but different like I don't have any ideas on how to keep it grindy I'm still on jungle and it's been a month and I haven't finished the quest yet (yea I just play to have fun) I don't like doing the same thing over and over again. It gets boring. that's just my opinion.
I really don't have any ideas that will make them less op and make the game still grindy. Plus doing the same thing over and over again is the grinding part is apart of the game.

So in conclusion, if you want minions and the grindy part is boring, go to a different server that has them.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
maybe there can be 2 different versions of the game.
This will be a big no, not coming from me, but from the dev's themselves. This is mostly because they will need to be working on 2 different skyblock versions with (assuming) a pretty small dev team. plus they are already working on (I think) the end update.

Jun 1, 2021
im not saying rn anytime it comes is really fine just because any other skyblock server has 5-300 people on it and because there is no other really popular skyblock server on bdk (bedrock edition) it is hard to find another high quality skyblock server or sever altogether. this is just my opinion don't really care wether it happens or not.

Jun 1, 2021
if they have any extra time on their hands or have more devs that have nothing to do this would be nice so those who like grinding play the grinding version and those who play for fun can have minions or helpers

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
if they have any extra time on their hands or have more devs that have nothing to do this would be nice so those who like grinding play the grinding version and those who play for fun can have minions or helpers
Just like someone said, "You think after the end update there just gonna stop updating??" Just think about that for a minute...

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Top Bottom