• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Heyo Cubes

I have created this post to ask you guys what you wanna see in the next update of Minerware. I think that Minerware deserves a new blast so it would be very cool to get som ideas together so that we can help the staff members out by telling them what the community likes to see getting added to Minerware. Just post your ideas under this thread. I will also make a poll so that you can vote what you would like to see getting added to Minerware.

Gonna start the poll with 2 of my ideas:
1.New Maps
I wanna see some new maps for Minerware because i am getting bored of the maps that we have now.

2.New Layout
The layout that we have now has been here from the beggining of Minerware. We can maybe change the layout to something cool like an other figure or maybe change the platform to something cool. I would also like to change the hub when you join the game. Now you always stay at the platform but it would be cool to have a small parcour or just an place with a lot of trees so that you can jump from tree to tree.

3.Team Minerware
Team Minerware will allow you to choose a player. You need to fight team against team. The games will be the same the only thing that will change is that you have to do everything as a team.

4. Voting
There should be one voting option for the amont of microgames that are inside one game. (10 MG, 15 MG or 20 MG)
Another for the amount of boss games (1, 2 or 3)
And another for the gamemode, such as a recently suggested Hard Mode.

Kind regards Zombie

Last edited:
Reactions: Twania

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey ZombiePower.
I love the ideas! ;)

New Maps
Yeah, i love to see some new maps but the old maps that cubecraft now have is already awsome new maps would be great.
Maybe you can choose a theme of a new map.

New Layout
This is one of my favorite ideas, the layout that cubecraft now have is getting old maybe can the layout same as the theme of the map.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
New maps aren't necessary in my opinion. I don't understand why There are difference maps on minerware. You have to play the same little minigames.

New lay-out I agree for a new lay-out I don't know how cubecraft will fix it, But it seems me a Good idea, I love new updates.

New games: hmmm but that isn't yet suggested, Yes You're right that isn't. I want to see more mini games, I know all the game By heart.

Last edited:

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
1.New Maps
I know maps don't add much to gameplay but it's nice to have a change of scenery so I can do this one for you :P

2.New Layout
It would be interesting to use different layouts for maps, so have a circle platform, or a slightly bigger square, just lots of different shapes. Although I'd imagine this would require an awful lot of configuration time but the end result would be worth it to offer a different playing experience.

3.Team Minerware
For a game with so few players, adding a totally different mode, not voting option will desaturate the amount of players. I think after one major update minerware will become pretty fun and should have that repeatability without getting boring, that's when something like team minerware could be decided whether it is worth doing, via community polls or through testing. It would be fun though, I'd imagine.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I definently feel that the thing Minerware needs the most are new microgames, bossgames and voting options.
There are a TON of suggested microgames, so I will let you look through those.
And about voting options:
-I think there should be one voting option for the amont of microgames that are inside one game. (10 MG, 15 MG or 20 MG)
-Another for the amount of boss games (1, 2 or 3)
-And another for the gamemode, such as a recently suggested Hard Mode.

So I know some of might say that it will make the games longer to have 3 Boss Games and 20 MG, but think about it, when you are playing Skywars for example, and you vote OP then the game ends up taking a lot more time.
OP in such games as skywars or survival games is what adds some variety to the game. I personally would love to see these voting options, new maps and maybe team minerware if, as @Efcluke94 said, the game gets more popularity.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Heyo Cubes

I have created this post to ask you guys what you wanna see in the next update of Minerware. I think that Minerware deserves a new blast so it would be very cool to get som ideas together so that we can help the staff members out by telling them what the community likes to see getting added to Minerware. Just post your ideas under this thread. I will also make a poll so that you can vote what you would like to see getting added to Minerware.

Gonna start the poll with 2 of my ideas:
1.New Maps
I wanna see some new maps for Minerware because i am getting bored of the maps that we have now.

2.New Layout
The layout that we have now has been here from the beggining of Minerware. We can maybe change the layout to something cool like an other figure or maybe change the platform to something cool. I would also like to change the hub when you join the game. Now you always stay at the platform but it would be cool to have a small parcour or just an place with a lot of trees so that you can jump from tree to tree.

3.Team Minerware
Team Minerware will allow you to choose a player. You need to fight team against team. The games will be the same the only thing that will change is that you have to do everything as a team.

4. Voting
There should be one voting option for the amont of microgames that are inside one game. (10 MG, 15 MG or 20 MG)
Another for the amount of boss games (1, 2 or 3)
And another for the gamemode, such as a recently suggested Hard Mode.

Kind regards Zombie

I think the lobby is good I guess
The platform is good
Everything else is +1
+3/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom