Status
Not open for further replies.

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Great thread overall! I have found myself playing MinerWare more often lately and I have also noticed the points you made. Although I have a few points to make.

First of all, the boss game “hook the mob” is the worst and most complained about gamemode in all of MinerWare... Normally, when this is the final boss level I use the command /hub and this also applies to others like my friend. The best idea for altering this game mode would definitely be lowering the time as it’s really boring and time consuming, or even removing it completely.
I actually agree that as of now, this boss game isn't the best minigame, although I don't agree with removing it completely. There are a lot of things that can be done to improve this minigame.

For example, being able to move while hooking mobs, moving and jumping back simultaneously will bring a lot more power when bringing the hook back, probably completely hooking the mob in your pit instantly.

Also, I think there are not enough mobs spawning to hook onto. In my opinion, there should be more mobs spawning to make the game somewhat more intense.

I find the “shoot the creeper” game mode a very good addition to MinerWare and fire in with the the game’s theme perfectly. My suggestion for this gamemode is for players to be invisible like the other game mode “Fill The Tank” which is a mini game where you grab water and fill up a tank. Players being visible in shoot the creeper usually leads to players missing arrows because of other players being in the way, another fix to this could be equally spreading out the players into the 3 ranges from the start to make the line of sight more visible for players.
Just like what @ShinyArrow said, I usually move to the sides so I have some space to shoot, but a lot of other players do that as well. I think making the players invisible is a great solution to this.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Great thread overall! I have found myself playing MinerWare more often lately and I have also noticed the points you made. Although I have a few points to make.

I actually agree that as of now, this boss game isn't the best minigame, although I don't agree with removing it completely. There are a lot of things that can be done to improve this minigame.

For example, being able to move while hooking mobs, moving and jumping back simultaneously will bring a lot more power when bringing the hook back, probably completely hooking the mob in your pit instantly.

Also, I think there are not enough mobs spawning to hook onto. In my opinion, there should be more mobs spawning to make the game somewhat more intense.

Just like what @ShinyArrow said, I usually move to the sides so I have some space to shoot, but a lot of other players do that as well. I think making the players invisible is a great solution to this.
Yes, when I said remove I don’t really think that they should, I was counting my options and any updates on this gamemode would be great.

Reactions: Typicaaal
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom