Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would Minerware be good for bedrock edition?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
Isn’t the server in beta? I think they will be adding all the games soon

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Would this game work on MCPE/Bedrock edition? Give your thoughts here.
I don't think it would work well on bedrock edition, because some people use touchscreen etc. and they would have a severe disadvantage on some of the minigames.
I might wait until some more people put their opinions on this thread and then i might change it.

Last edited:

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere
I don't it would work well on bedrock edition, because some people use touchscreen etc. and they would have a severe disadvantage on some of the minigames.
I might wait until some more people put their opinions on this thread and then i might change it.
Maybe new microgames :eek::D:p:cool::confused1::mad::(;):):cube_light::fantamug::cubelet::oops::super_cubelet::uber_cubelet::rolleyes:o_O

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
As @warriors1976 said, players on PE will have a pretty big disadvantage against those who are using a keyboard. Especially if they're using a phone. I've tried to play the current games on Bedrock on a phone and trust me, it's not fun and extremely tedious.

I think they'll eventually add most games if not all but change them ever so slightly. Some Minerware games definitely wouldn't work. An example of these would be:
  • Any PvP ones
  • Get to the bottom parkour
  • Fly through the hoops

Reactions: SpringWarz

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
I think some games will work better than others, for sure. In terms of the amount of control a PE/Touchscreen player has compared to mouse and keyboard...I'm genuinely amazed at how deftly an iPad player can move around and navigate with just the touchscreen. I don't think they'd be at as much of a disadvantage in a game like MinerWare as you might think :)

Reactions: ChaosConjurer
L

Lightning McQueen

I think some games will work better than others, for sure. In terms of the amount of control a PE/Touchscreen player has compared to mouse and keyboard...I'm genuinely amazed at how deftly an iPad player can move around and navigate with just the touchscreen. I don't think they'd be at as much of a disadvantage in a game like MinerWare as you might think :)
I tried playing on my iphone and its hard. I pads are really easier to use though, I remember playing survival when LAN worlds were a thing in 2014 PE.

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

c r i n g e

Jul 25, 2016
reprotland.
I don't think it would work well on bedrock edition, because some people use touchscreen etc. and they would have a severe disadvantage on some of the minigames.
New microgames that are friendly for toughscreen using haxrs?

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Top Bottom