Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

minteemilk

May 28, 2021
Yesterday I logged onto cubecraft to play some minerware, so I start playing and my game was going really well until the game mode "Stand on diamond" came up. I was trying to move around and play the game, the game kept teleporting me back to the same spot, same with everyone else. then the next minigame comes, same thing happens. it happened over and over again until the last round, and I won because I had the most points before the glitch happened. and then I logged on tonight and I went back to minerware and the same glitch happened, just on another game mode, this time being bouncing gladiators. the same thing happened as last game, so we kept getting teleported back to the same spot even after bouncing gladiators. Please fix this annoying bug!

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hi! Thanks for bringing this up.

We'll need a /whereami output next time this issue occurs - this will allow us to pinpoint the problem and fix the issue as soon as possible!

Read this thread about how to submit a bug report, as well as what to do with a /whereami output.

Thanks! - Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom