Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Find the Button be changed so that...

• Every time someone presses the button, it changes position? or every 3 times it's pressed?

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • The time is significantly shortened, similarly to how it is in hard mode?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Or the time of the microgame is significantly shortened, similarly to how it is in hard mode?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheFogBro

Novice Member
Mar 1, 2017
Two minor things I'd suggest for these. I know there's already a suggestion on here for a change to Find the button, but my other suggestion for it isn't mentioned on that.

Firstly, Find a Button is hardly a challenge. The button itself is exposed to everyone when they see where everyone's disappearing into the green box from, meaning no actual finding needs to happen, because it'd have been done for you.

Could we either have it so the button changes position every time somebody presses it? if not that, the time on Normal mode for it could be decreased to about 5 seconds or 5 and a half? it just feels far too easy. That's why I prefer it more so on Hard than I do Normal.

Making the button change positions on the stone platform after it's hit by people would counter that problem, or reducing the time to the same amount it has on hard.

Climb the Tower personally doesn't have much of an issue for me, mechanically. What I care about is how a microgame looks. And when I first saw the 5 second countdown title for climbing up the tower, I hadn't seen what it looked like, so I was curious.

To see it just being a basic, simple looking stack of white blocks, I've forgotten the name of them, was pretty underwhelming. MinerWare's a pretty fun and engaging game, so for me, the microgames looking all colourful and engaging to the eye is important. Simply put, I wouldn't mind if Climb the Tower had a bit more colour to it. You could make the tower into a rainbow of blocks, and like Nerd Pole, you could possibly make the floor rainbow tiled.

That last one might raise some eyebrows, but I like it when a game looks like it belongs within MinerWare, and a game that doesn't look basic and like it was rushed.

Reactions: GladiusYugen

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
I agree with you. People normally find the button for you but changing positions won't solve anything as ( I think ) it would make the game much slower in terms of finishing it, as it would have to change positions 12 times if everyone would have to press it

And about the Climb the Tower, it doesn't seem like a bad idea at all

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Could we either have it so the button changes position every time somebody presses it?
This actually sounds like quite a fun challenge for hard mode! A bit more time would be needed though as people need to look more for the button
On easy mode this could be changed to changing the location of the button once every three people clicked it

And about the last one, ya sure I guess

Reactions: TheFogBro

TheFogBro

Novice Member
Mar 1, 2017
This actually sounds like quite a fun challenge for hard mode! A bit more time would be needed though as people need to look more for the button
On easy mode this could be changed to changing the location of the button once every three people clicked it

And about the last one, ya sure I guess

Per 3 players sounds decent. And having it move around per 1 hit for hard would be pretty cool too.

This kinda reminds me of the time you could just spam click all of the flowers in the find a flower microgame, where you weren't limited to a certain amount of attempts. You could just get the flower without looking for it properly.

Reactions: SanCookie

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
Two minor things I'd suggest for these. I know there's already a suggestion on here for a change to Find the button, but my other suggestion for it isn't mentioned on that.

Firstly, Find a Button is hardly a challenge. The button itself is exposed to everyone when they see where everyone's disappearing into the green box from, meaning no actual finding needs to happen, because it'd have been done for you.

Could we either have it so the button changes position every time somebody presses it? if not that, the time on Normal mode for it could be decreased to about 5 seconds or 5 and a half? it just feels far too easy. That's why I prefer it more so on Hard than I do Normal.

Making the button change positions on the stone platform after it's hit by people would counter that problem, or reducing the time to the same amount it has on hard.

Climb the Tower personally doesn't have much of an issue for me, mechanically. What I care about is how a microgame looks. And when I first saw the 5 second countdown title for climbing up the tower, I hadn't seen what it looked like, so I was curious.

To see it just being a basic, simple looking stack of white blocks, I've forgotten the name of them, was pretty underwhelming. MinerWare's a pretty fun and engaging game, so for me, the microgames looking all colourful and engaging to the eye is important. Simply put, I wouldn't mind if Climb the Tower had a bit more colour to it. You could make the tower into a rainbow of blocks, and like Nerd Pole, you could possibly make the floor rainbow tiled.

That last one might raise some eyebrows, but I like it when a game looks like it belongs within MinerWare, and a game that doesn't look basic and like it was rushed.
Great idea I also find the challenges way to easy. You should make a poll so people can vote!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Stanchermist369's profile.
We should do it...
Screenbits 2024-05-29_010512.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ProGamer672's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
iTz1Hamood wrote on Muhh's profile.
Hi, thanks for accepting the report!
Wish you a great time ✨.
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
dont impursunate meh
Xi1m wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
IMG_2528.jpg
Top Bottom