Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cutecatpajamas

Jun 16, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
She/They
Ok, so I got a new computer quite a bit ago, but its not as old as the computer I have to use right now, but on my other computer it is deciding to be a downer. It wont let me open ANY of my apps, which includes minecraft. Now I know I can get it on here, but the problem is this computer deletes apps that you add. Apart from the recycle bin. Now you also could say, put it in my taskbar. Now the problem with that is it won't let me put it on the taskbar :L.

So until my computer gets fixed, or I get a new computer I will not be able to play MC.

PEACE :3

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

MoonlightHugs

May 20, 2018
Malta
Mmm sounds like weird problems. What happens when you try to open apps on the other computer? And how/how quickly does it delete apps that you add? Maybe there's some simple solutions... Have you tried run as administrator on the computer which wont open the apps?

cutecatpajamas

Jun 16, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
She/They
Mmm sounds like weird problems. What happens when you try to open apps on the other computer? And how/how quickly does it delete apps that you add? Maybe there's some simple solutions... Have you tried run as administrator on the computer which wont open the apps?
Ok, so the computer I am using right now (the one that deletes the apps) it deletes the apps when ever I get off my computer and back on. And I cant run administrator on my newer computer because, I literally can't open anything, and I cant right click, left click. So that wouldnt work either ;.;

cutecatpajamas

Jun 16, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
She/They
If you don't have any important files on your PC, just reset it. it takes a while but the problem will probably be solved
Ok, on the one that just is like "Oh screw these apps I will just TAKE THEM AWAY FOR YA!" I already deleted the files I don't need. But my newer one I cant reset it or take files away, I can't even open up the start. But I did shut it down, with the power button, and still didn't work. D;

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Ok, so the computer I am using right now (the one that deletes the apps) it deletes the apps when ever I get off my computer and back on. And I cant run administrator on my newer computer because, I literally can't open anything, and I cant right click, left click. So that wouldnt work either ;.;
Are you shutting down your PC properly? Improperly doing this damages the system, and does stuff similar to what you've described. Also, don't worry, your MC account won't get lost. Unless you lose your account details, that is.

werra11

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2016
Friesland, The Netherlands.
www.werra11.eu
Ok, on the one that just is like "Oh screw these apps I will just TAKE THEM AWAY FOR YA!" I already deleted the files I don't need. But my newer one I cant reset it or take files away, I can't even open up the start. But I did shut it down, with the power button, and still didn't work. D;
You can try visiting a local store to see if they can fix your pc. But this will probably cost you some money.

cutecatpajamas

Jun 16, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
She/They
c

Make a system repair disk which may help you if you have a corrupted OS. If that fails, replace the horrendous Windows OS with Linux Mint Cinnamon.
lol
my uncle would have to make it, I am not a technology nerd, and if I have to download it then I would most likely not have enough room for the disk :L depends which computer. My old on, not enough room. My new one, technically cant do anything on it :D

cutecatpajamas

Jun 16, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
She/They
Are you shutting down your PC properly? Improperly doing this damages the system, and does stuff similar to what you've described. Also, don't worry, your MC account won't get lost. Unless you lose your account details, that is.
Well I am not say that my MC account will die but I am trying to say that I won't be able to get on it until my computer will stop being a dingus >:O

cutecatpajamas

Jun 16, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
She/They
You don't have basic knowledge of computers...?? Why be scammed by some computer place when you can do it yourself
I kinda said it already, its literally 2:00 in the morning where I am
*when I should be asleep*
and I cant think

im getting uncomfortable with this thread conversation.
ik it could be possible for someone to say "unreasonable"
but could someone lock this forum? Ty

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom