1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Map Submissions!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Atomic_Labz, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Atomic_Labz

Atomic_Labz Member

Hey everyone,

I noticed that in most games there are really only 1-4 maps you can play on so it would be really cool to have a section in the forums where players can create maps and then make a post and provide a download link with a few pictures of the map. And after their map has been accepted they could maybe receive something in-game (i.e rank, points, pet).

Efcluke94 likes this.
  2. Efcluke94

Efcluke94 Admin Staff Member Head Administrator Builder

I think this is a brilliant idea, to have players submit there own maps, obviously there will have to be a high standard maintained. It would take a bit of weight off the builders shoulders who are working diligently to get new maps built, but it takes time.
    Thank you for the suggestion @Atomic_Labz

3. Efcluke94

Efcluke94 Admin Staff Member Head Administrator Builder

Also if anyone want to submit their map, submit it on the 'minecraft creations' thread. Also it has to be built by you, you can not steal the build and take credit for it.

4. SGTkuzey

SGTkuzey Member

Its not really a new idea. "Map suggestion". People USED to post their parkour maps on user created parkour. @Efcluke94 @Atomic_Labz