Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you consider this go in CubeCraft Bedrock Edition Skywards?

• Yes

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • No

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
The islands could be a little more rounded but I don't mind them too much, what I would do is make it look a little more clean and symmetrical, then remake the thread in a bit with a more professional format. (Example)

Nov 23, 2020
Germany
Hey, I like that you post improvements on the map, but there is 2 quick things that i dont quite like.
As a first you start with using non 1.8/1.9 blocks such as for example Campfires or magma blocks (just to list these 2 i saw)
My main problem though is that this map looks really blocky thought, if the theme is "blocks" ofc thats ok. But what usually is the reason i would build a map is to make it look as non blocky as possible. (this is just for me though)

If I explained it wrong, feel free to ask me :)

Soulless_Unity

Admin Team
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
May 22, 2017
Hello, thank you for your efforts in submitting this.

Unfortunately, collectively the design team have decided to deny this map submission due to the following reasons:
-Texturing could be improved
-Objects on islands quality can be improved

Some positives though, absolute love the idea of the starting islands being a dino foot. The volcano in the middle suits the theme well.

Please do not be disheartened by the above comments. Keep building if you enjoy doing it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom