Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Why don’t bedrock and java cc be nice to each other and share maps then both editions would have so much more fun and more maps it would be amazing I’m serious tho why don’t u make java maps on bedrock and bedrock maps on java it’s dumb that like you release a map that’s only for bedrock
and then u release a map that’s only for java why can’t you combine and then there will be lots of maps on both.

Reactions: Wolvine and Savvy
Aug 6, 2020
🇬🇷
I think that a good idea but if the maps get combined they will still need to remove some maps because there will be too many of them. I believe if is was possible to happen the staff team would already did so there is propably a reason that they keep there maps separate in each version.

Geodas11

Dec 1, 2019
Europe - Czechia
Some Java maps are not suitable for Bedrock. For example in the Java map named Nether in SkyWars solo is parkour to the middle. This map should not be on Bedrock, because players on Windows 10 will be able to do that parkour fast almost with no problems. But players on Android/iOS will have problems with it, so they won´t go to the middle. This map is big advantage for players with keyboard and mouse, because they can reach middle fast. That is the reason, why this map is only on Java. Sure - some maps can be on both (Java, Bedrock), but not all of them. Another thing is that - Java maps can´t contain blocks from version 1.10+. But Bedrock maps can contain some new blocks.

D

Deleted member 469419

I used to think this too, but now, I see why.
Well, note that bedrock is a large community now (as used to be Java in 2015/2016). As there's player who play both platforms, they need to improve their map style because it would be bored play always in the same maps. So, that's why they can't release the same maps to both platforms.

Are still being almost the same maps though, they've released a few maps more in bedrock.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
It might be a great idea. But here's the problem, that in Java there are a lot of 1.9 or 1.8 maps, that if we implemented them in Bedrock, it would be very rare, because 1.9 has objects or other things that can't be added to Bedrock.

I liked your idea, I hope they listen to you. I like it.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Okay so thanks guys what I think you’re getting at is that some maps are made for java and use different blocks or yeah so only som emaps could be added

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom