• No

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

_iiLqveThat_

Oct 5, 2019
België
made a 1v1 map for pvp, pls let me know if you like it and if it will be added. Thank you!

Attachments

• snowflake 1v1 map.png
    snowflake 1v1 map.png
    775.9 KB · Views: 142
Reactions: Gregeyy

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hey,

I really like your christmas map. It's well done. However, I am a bit afraid of campers, because I see you can climb up on those ice "towers", and, as far as I know, in every duel map, there are no borders.
But all the other things are perfect. Good job on making this map and keep it up!

_iiLqveThat_

Oct 5, 2019
België
Hey,

I really like your christmas map. It's well done. However, I am a bit afraid of campers, because I see you can climb up on those ice "towers", and, as far as I know, in every duel map, there are no borders.
But all the other things are perfect. Good job on making this map and keep it up!
i'll work on that right a way, thnx for the feedback

Last edited:
Reactions: Jiivan

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I liked the map very much. I'm agree. It's very good for PvP, and I like that very much (although I'm not a 1.9+ player, I sometimes play Duels).

The map has some details that I love, especially the candy.

Keep it up. Good job. 😍

Reactions: _iiLqveThat_
D

Deleted member 469419

Hey!

First of all, let me start by telling you the really good creation you've done! I really love the map dynamic also the gameplay it has. There's not obstacles which makes difficult the pvp. The only thing that I'd personally change: I've seen that the river it's a bit narrow, I think it should be a bit wide to give it a better aspect and shape.

Also, this would be the appropriate for a christmas map!

Good map! 😍

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Lovely map to play on! I'd say you did a really great job on this, I don't see any lack of pvp space, the map has some awesome creations in it sow that's always awesome! Candy, Chrismas tree's, everything what Christmas has, maybe a nice little barn would be awesome where you can spawn. :)

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I voted no because you need more than one picture. You need to take pics from the top and from different view points of the map. Once you have done what I will gladly look at it again and consider changing my vote to yes.

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
It looks really clean. I'd love to see it added. The only rermark I have is the border. As it is right now you could just climb out the map. You could make the border higher, harder to climb or add invisible blocks. Thats the only thing in my opinion that needs a change. Or maybe you've added already invisible blocks which I obviously can't see.

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Good for an intense PvP battle. However, I also think campers would take advantage. Try to avoid that. Thank you for the good content! 😜

Soulless_Unity

Admin Team
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
May 22, 2017
Hello, thank you for your efforts in submitting this.

Unfortunately, collectively the design team have decided to deny this map submission due to the following reasons:
-Improve terrain texturing using a wider variety of blocks
-Spikes can be shaped a little better and be textured
-Map is small compared to our recent releases

Please do not be disheartened by the above comments, hope you had a fun time building!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom