Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wulfiee

Novice Member
Sep 1, 2020
The Idea
Even though the map submission has been closed why not make an event (1-2 months before the special occasion) in which players would make specially themed maps (depending on the occasion like Christmas, Halloween, Easter, etc.) and the best maps would be added to CubeCraft (for a limited time). That way the network would receive new maps every big occasion, not just the old and yearly maps made by CubeCraft themselves.

Make sure to react with :agree: if you agree
And if you don't react with :disagree: , please let me know why.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
The Idea
Even though the map submission has been closed why not make an event (1-2 months before the special occasion) in which players would make specially themed maps (depending on the occasion like Christmas, Halloween, Easter, etc.) and the best maps would be added to CubeCraft (for a limited time). That way the network would receive new maps every big occasion, not just the old and yearly maps made by CubeCraft themselves.

Make sure to react with :agree: if you agree
And if you don't react with :disagree: , please let me know why.
I bet they'll deny this suggestion as soon as it gets 20 agrees. The reason being CubeCraft disliked their community. They don't care about their community and all they want is just people buying stuff on their stores so they could get $$$.

• Haha
Reactions: Silco and Matriox

Samixly

Oct 13, 2020
Berk 🏜
www.cubecraft.net
It maybe would be nice to organize a kind of competition for an seasonal theme and the winners map will be in the game for that season. But they pay builders, and thats not for nothing! the reason why i voted unsure on this thread is because i would like to see it but not to often.

They don't care about their community and all they want is just people buying stuff on their stores so they could get $$$.
They do care about their community, And yes money is what they want but who doesn’t want money, right?

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
They do care about their community, And yes money is what they want but who doesn’t want money, right?
Ofc everyone wants money. I mean with money you can buy a new life, a family and even a jet!

Unfortunately us humans are so greedy we need to milk anything to get even a single cent.

The issue with CubeCraft is they're so greedy that they forgot their community is a real human person with a life who just enjoys playing video games. I just don't get why they need to ruin their server to get more players despite them scamming childrens almost daily.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom