Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HetIsMarc

Aug 14, 2017
It would be pretty cool if you could ride a mount in the pre-game hub like on mineplex. You can get these mounts in cubelets so people can show of how rare their mounts are. It is good against boredom to, for example, ride around on your sheep in the pre-game hub, or on your chicken, or on your squid. It is fun to look at too, because you don't see someone riding around on his squid all day.

F

Facelurite

What they really need are tables and chairs. Sofas too. Its not a lobby if you cant sit somewhere.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
First> Cubecraft doesn't take the ideas of other servers. Cubecraft wants to be so original as possible.
Second> I don't think that the pre-lobby is boring, because we have parkour.
Third> I don't like your suggestion for taking ideas of Mineplex, but new ideas for making Cubecraft better is always Welcome. I have made a few suggestion for new ideas kn the pre-lobby.

F

Facelurite

My legs always hurt with all the walking around lobbies, switching lobbies. So tiring.. we need chairs I agree. Chairs to keep legs okay :3
Receprionists as well. Just ti give that 'cubecraft quality feel' . Maybe also a snackbar and drink bar where we can buy elixirs that have absolutely no use with one point.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom