Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!
I'll keep it short.
I think the Halloween maps should take place at night. I mean, some do, but since some don't, it ruins the spooky and Halloween vibe.
Was about to say this myself, there’s no reason they shouldn’t be as the main lobby is. I’ve heard ppl say before it makes it hard to see on some screens but since the main lobby is why not games too? Also if it’s too dark maybe turn it to sunset?

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Yeah, agreed. When you spawn in those maps, it is night time. But the only options during the game itself are day time or sunset. Night time should be added as a time option (just as on Java), at least for the Halloween maps
I asked why isn't night an option and I was told that its due to mobile players having difficulties seeing the map (which I find is true)
But to respond to OP, I agree with making every single Halloween map to take place at night by default.

• Agree
Reactions: 💀 Camgames 🎃

99th_DutchVoid

Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2016
Overijssel, The Netherlands
www.99th-dutchies.nl
Pronouns
He/Him
I asked why isn't night an option and I was told that its due to mobile players having difficulties seeing the map (which I find is true)
Then mobile players just won't vote night time if it's really a nightmare. Or, cube can just not have that option for the games with mobile players (since there is platform matchmaking)

• Agree
Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
We, unfortunately, can't due to portable devices being unable to see on those maps when outdoors.

However- we have future plans to put Halloween or night-time style maps (E.g Neon) in the End dimension in the future to have the dark vibes without lowering the light level too drastically.

💀 Camgames 🎃

Aug 18, 2021
We, unfortunately, can't due to portable devices being unable to see on those maps when outdoors.

However- we have future plans to put Halloween or night-time style maps (E.g Neon) in the End dimension in the future to have the dark vibes without lowering the light level too drastically.
This is actually quite a doable suggestion but at this time for cleanliness we will proceed with the End dimension idea but we will fall back on this.
Is that why there is no "nighttime" vote mode in skywars?

Reactions: Rocks1
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Top Bottom