Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
We all know that annoying teaparty which we join, and then our entire team leaves.
So there should be a system to stop that from affecting your game! For example teams should be able to be merged.
Like if there are two green guys and three orange guys:
Green and Orange have merged
Or just doing: CubecraftPlayer1 has joined Orange!
CubecraftPlayer2 has joined Orange! like it would down below

If you are alone on a 3-6 player and everyone has full teams, enough people should be given from every team to at least give someone 1 less than the team number that it's supposed to b e, so for example on a 5 player map, you're alone, so pink, orange, and yellow will each give you 1 player so all four of you now have 4 players, even though those four teams are still behind, that's still more fair.

Also, add this into every other game. I'm willing to bet that there are people actually going around Cubecraft just joining games with their friends, and then leaving and leaving someone alone. For every game. Thank you for reading, if you actually read all of this.

Reactions: Steyro

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
I agree with you totally. It already is in Blockwars.
So why couldn't they add it in other games?
Nice thread.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I dislike this idea , this is just the part for 'team' Eggwars that means that you need to win with your team and not need to kill a team and that the other guy just went in your team

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
This actually would not work in most cases Such as in a team map of 4 colors and 3 of those teams have max of 4 and the 4th team has 1 or 2, it really only works in 1v1 situations

Oh and i cant tell you how many time ive seen posts asking to REMOVE this feature from blockwars

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
We all know that annoying teaparty which we join, and then our entire team leaves.
So there should be a system to stop that from affecting your game! For example teams should be able to be merged.

If you are alone on a 3-6 player and everyone has full teams, enough people should be given from every team to at least give someone 1 less than the team number that it's supposed to b e, so for example on a 5 player map, you're alone, so pink, orange, and yellow will each give you 1 player so all four of you now have 4 players, even though those four teams are still behind, that's still more fair.

Also, add this into every other game. I'm willing to bet that there are people actually going around Cubecraft just joining games with their friends, and then leaving and leaving someone alone. For every game. Thank you for reading, if you actually read all of this.
this will mess up the game a lot because you may be winning and it switches you
in blockwars this is practical because the games can be a lot shorter
but you have been playing a 1 hour game and are about to win and get the achievement win with your whole team alive also you would have your 100th win and you are recording, the stakes are so high.
then you get switched to a team without their egg going to get overpowered by your team just because somebody whom was camping shot you off
That just isn't fair
also this is incredibly annoying to player with friends playing on a team because throughout your hour long game with your friends you get switched
come on
i honestly don't like this and it would ruin Eggwars just because 3 players joined without the fourth in their party or the fourth was on another team
that means when they leave some other players are going to have to leave their friends, then that party leaves and so on

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
No from me, I mostly play eggwars with friends and I think it would be unfair on us to be split up just to even out the teams.

BanBoy

Apr 21, 2016
In my room
Well, The teams in blockwars are indeed balanced a lot. People don't like the idea, especially when playing with friends. First of all the merging... How would there be decided which island and egg should be merged with? Second of all, if you are playing with friends and 1 get tekeported over...

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
this will mess up the game a lot because you may be winning and it switches you
in blockwars this is practical because the games can be a lot shorter
but you have been playing a 1 hour game and are about to win and get the achievement win with your whole team alive also you would have your 100th win and you are recording, the stakes are so high.
then you get switched to a team without their egg going to get overpowered by your team just because somebody whom was camping shot you off
That just isn't fair
also this is incredibly annoying to player with friends playing on a team because throughout your hour long game with your friends you get switched
come on
i honestly don't like this and it would ruin Eggwars just because 3 players joined without the fourth in their party or the fourth was on another team
that means when they leave some other players are going to have to leave their friends, then that party leaves and so on
Yeah I disagree with it happening in the middle of the game. Maybe in the first 2 minutes?

iTzPlayerPT

Dec 25, 2015
Portugal <3

I agree with you ! They should do what you said !

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
This is a feature that even hurts in Blockwars.
Have you ever been close to a flag capture, just to get put into another team, even if you broke up most of the flag defense?
Blockwars has a hard time trying to decide the right player to transfer, so in eggwars it'd be chaos with thousands playing daily.

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
This is a feature that even hurts in Blockwars.
Have you ever been close to a flag capture, just to get put into another team, even if you broke up most of the flag defense?
Blockwars has a hard time trying to decide the right player to transfer, so in eggwars it'd be chaos with thousands playing daily.
That's the problem. I disagree with it happening in the middle of the game. I think it should only happen in the beginning

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
That's the problem. I disagree with it happening in the middle of the game. I think it should only happen in the beginning

Still be an issue for people, a lot of people play with their friends, if they get moved into a different team regardless of when it occurs then there's a good chance they'll just leave the game, causing more balancing to be done.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Just met my number 1 fan irl
1714596148741259329038294634727.jpg
Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
Top Bottom