Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Wassup everyone!

We have shields on CubeCraft which do not block 100%. Which means if you try to hit someone and the opponent has their shield on if will do some damage but it doesn't block it all. Most people know shields that they will block the full damage. A lot of people play axe pvp with shields (me too) and they find it struggling when they need to sword pvp with shields since axe's don't break shields in CubeCraft while you just can hit people through shields. It's very confusing for these people to PvP. Sometimes in chat they ask me how I hit them and I've been called a hacker many times for that. It's not annoying for me if they call it but for them it's because they're new to the server or they just don't know.

So my suggestion is: Make it more clear on a way that people know shields don't block the full damage and do on projectiles since it's very confusing to many players.

If you agree, react with :agree: , if you're unsure, react with this :unsure:, and if you don't agree, react with this :disagree:, please tell why if you don't.

Let me know of this suggestion, take care.

EntityRqised

May 29, 2019
United Kingdom
Pronouns
She/Her
I do agree that the pvp surrounding shields is rather confusing, but I don't agree with it being displayed five seconds prior to a game, since information like "crossteaming is bannable" is a CubeCraft rule and is significant. Additionally, keeping this in mind, it could overwhelm players with information, preventing them from paying attention to the "important information".

An idea could be to highlight it as a 'pro tip:' in gamemode lobbies

Reactions: PaperKnight13

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I do agree that the pvp surrounding shields is rather confusing, but I don't agree with it being displayed five seconds prior to a game, since information like "crossteaming is bannable" is a CubeCraft rule and is significant. Additionally, keeping this in mind, it could overwhelm players with information, preventing them from paying attention to the "important information".

An idea could be to highlight it as a 'pro tip:' in gamemode lobbies
It was just something I came up with, it doesn't need to be 5s before it... Can be whatever else but it has to be clear for players.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Top Bottom