Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

IWqntLqstTry

Dec 15, 2021
Bulgaria, Sofia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi staff. I have one idea that you can add in the rules, not because It's needed urgently but there's something that can get you banned without you even have an idea It can.
In screenshot reports it says you can report inappropriate skin/username with NameMC but nowhere it says you can't report If they haven't played from enough time or if you didn't saw them on Minecraft. It's not something important but you can make it little more clearly so you'll avoid problems with some player reports.

have a nice day :)

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
The reports site/reports subforum are for people you see breaking rules in game, i don't see why you would report people who haven't broken rules in Cubecraft?

There's no need for Cubecraft to pre-ban people as most likely they'll follow the rules and change their skin before coming into the server anyway

I think it is pretty self explanatory that the reports site/reports subforum is for people who have broken rules in Cubecraft

IWqntLqstTry

Dec 15, 2021
Bulgaria, Sofia
Pronouns
He/Him
The reports site/reports subforum are for people you see breaking rules in game, i don't see why you would report people who haven't broken rules in Cubecraft?

There's no need for Cubecraft to pre-ban people as most likely they'll follow the rules and change their skin before coming into the server anyway

I think it is pretty self explanatory that the reports site/reports subforum is for people who have broken rules in Cubecraft
maybe you don't understand me? It says you can report people by their NameMC and they are breaking the rules! but nowhere it says you need to have seen this players in the game

IWqntLqstTry

Dec 15, 2021
Bulgaria, Sofia
Pronouns
He/Him
But to know they were rule breaking you must have seen them in game?
this is name report, if their name is breaking the rules it is punishable untill they change it but reporting someone who wasn't being online from past two weeks is not allowed. It isn't typed anywhere that's why I give this idea.

D

Deleted member 347571

I get what you mean but i would leave it like it is right now however what you say is true. You HAVE to see them ingame before you report.

IWqntLqstTry

Dec 15, 2021
Bulgaria, Sofia
Pronouns
He/Him
I get what you mean but i would leave it like it is right now however what you say is true. You HAVE to see them ingame before you report.
Yeah that's what I'm talking about :) and as I said It's not important but it makes the rules little more clearly so it becomes easier to follow them + moderators will avoid problems with spam reports :)

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
i dont really understand still, why would it take 2 weeks to report someone for their name 🤔 and i dont see why you'd be punished for reporting someone if its a disallowed name anyway as technically they'd still have the name so its not 2 weeks?

but as for the reporting rules section suggestion i already made a suggestion about this and its forwarded https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/reporting-rules-section.306696/

Reactions: GiGaGekkies

IWqntLqstTry

Dec 15, 2021
Bulgaria, Sofia
Pronouns
He/Him
i dont really understand still, why would it take 2 weeks to report someone for their name 🤔 and i dont see why you'd be punished for reporting someone if its a disallowed name anyway as technically they'd still have the name so its not 2 weeks?

but as for the reporting rules section suggestion i already made a suggestion about this and its forwarded https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/reporting-rules-section.306696/
Idk why but Moderators always disagree my ideas

• Disagree
Reactions: GiGaGekkies

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Hello.
Our reports platform exists to punish for offenses you see in-game. What you did on the Java reports site is called report farming.
You took the time to look up names of players who have not been on the server for several years. You did not see these players in-game, nor have they offended you since you have never seen them. This is also seen by the recruiting team as an illegitimate way to increase your number of reports.
Please avoid doing this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! 🎉
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday mister Ducky 🎉🥳