Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DankWalrus

Jun 15, 2017
Every game I go into there is always someone hacking. I hope this stops or I will just stop playing.

I hope everyone can agree.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I agree. But the anti cheat is new and needs to learn a lot of things. It's not a bot That punish a hacker, immidiately.
I'm happy with the anti cheat, because, I see less hackers than before.
You can also do something against hackers, to record and report them.
[ https://reports.cubecraft.net] Because If there only were an anti cheat, there would be more hackers.

So the conclusion is: the anti cheat is getting better and better.

OreoCookieBar

Apr 1, 2017
First, like what HScrozzy said, its really hard to make an anti-cheat. Second, if you ever played the older versions of CubeCraft, you would know that these hackers/cheaters had a lot of more things they could do. For example, they (the hackers) could fly around to each base and get every egg within seconds! The new anti-cheat is the best thing that every happened to CubeCraft! :) Now you can barely even have any hackers that can fly and such! But I will say the mods and helpers are doing a great job in stopping these hackers! :D

Like always you can always just report them here:
https://reports.cubecraft.net

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
CubeCraft currently does have an anticheat named Sentinel, however it is still relatively new and is still learning.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Everyone has to learn on the world, also an anti-cheat. Sentinel becomes every day better And better. Changing sentinel is a stupid choice.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
It's a lot better then the shitshow it was a little while back. And the kind of hacks you see are mostly small and nothing compared to what I got used to. Still there are much more hackers on Cubecraft then any other large server.

First, like what HScrozzy said, its really hard to make an anti-cheat. Second, if you ever played the older versions of CubeCraft, you would know that these hackers/cheaters had a lot of more things they could do. For example, they (the hackers) could fly around to each base and get every egg within seconds! The new anti-cheat is the best thing that every happened to CubeCraft! :) Now you can barely even have any hackers that can fly and such! But I will say the mods and helpers are doing a great job in stopping these hackers! :D

Like always you can always just report them here:
https://reports.cubecraft.net

Euhm, the flying thing still happens. Not a whole lot, but it happened like a week ago. Most eggs were gone even before the fucking game started.

Reactions: OreoCookieBar

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
I agree 100% but can just record the hackers.
and report them

True, but this shouldn't be the answer people spam on these kind of threads.

Imagine there is a lot of crime in your neighborhood. You get in contact with the local police and they say "Stop you don't even know how much work goes into catching criminals. If you just stay inside your house no one will rob you on the streets."

CaptaiinAmerica

Oct 19, 2016
rubik_cube_man's house
The anti-cheat is Sentinel, and It can make mistakes. Just make sure that you have proof at the time you're banned, and just appeal. I'm sure the anti-cheat does work, sense it does ban some people accidently and the developers noticed it, I'm sure they'll fix it soon.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
The anti-cheat is Sentinel, and It can make mistakes. Just make sure that you have proof at the time you're banned, and just appeal. I'm sure the anti-cheat does work, sense it does ban some people accidently and the developers noticed it, I'm sure they'll fix it soon.

How do you proof you aren't hacking? Like it's expected of me to record every game I play?

A

A pigeon

Lol nope. What? Do you really think an anticheat islike skynet? Let me tell you how awful it actually is ; they had to ban butterfly hits because of it.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom