Should blockwars become permanent

• Yes

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

OceanRebels

Aug 6, 2020
Blockwars has the potencial to become a permanent game because 1. People play the game a lot. 2. All of my friends give it a 8+/10. 3. I see that people on the forums are very positive at it becoming permanent. 4. More space for other arcade games.

I really hope that the cubecraft staff wil look into this. Thanks for reading my thread, peace out.
(Java)

Last edited:

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey!
Can you put a prefix to define if you are talking about Java or Bedrock?

OceanRebels

Aug 6, 2020
Blockwars has the potencial to become a permanent game because 1. People play the game a lot. 2. All of my friends give it a 8+/10. 3. I see that people on the forums are very positive at it becoming permanent. 4. More space for other arcade games.

I really hope that the cubecraft staff wil look into this. Thanks for reading my thread, peace out.
Hey!
Can you put a prefix to define if you are talking about Java or Bedrock?
Java

Reactions: Dreamer

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I agree with your points. Blockwars in my eyes could attract enough players when it is a permanent game. Games almost always fill up very quickly and most people like the game.
Also it would be really nice if the arcade games will get more space in the featured games so they will appear more often!

I feel like it's time to make this change! Maybe it's best to do this in combination with a Blockwars update? Could be really cool and it will attract more players to the game instantly!

Reactions: Lyriie
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom