Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

Idk I would play the real thing but here’re a
few ideas for charecters

Will use a resource pack.

1.Hero Killer Stainfullterror-

After being banished from a corrupt staff team stainfullterror has sworn to purge the world of any and all moderators.

Charecter becomes more powerful the more damage it takes.

Final smash-

2.Yoshi-

Use turtle eggs is all I can say. Too good of an opportunity to pass up.

3.Mermaid man-

He calls the seacreatures to aid him in battle.

Final smash- Wumbo:spawns a giant textured into mermaidman (To give the effect of the map shrinking.) I wumbo, you wumbo, he/me/she wumbo?

4.Spodermen-

Its spidey with all wall climbing generic spiderweb throwing stuff.

Final smash: No u: Inspired by the meme, spodermen will temporarily deal reverse damage. Hit him and you’ll take damage.

5. CommunistCactus-

Lobs cacti around the stage as hazards. Uses thorns. Melee attacks will deal damage to you too.

His Final Smash is a one hit KO. Spawns a minecart that takes you to the gulag.

Various stages including several famous lobbies, memes such as meme dump and Soon TM, Blockband Orchestra etc. Powerups will also spawn.There will also be a For Glory ranked mode.

6. Bbandmasta2002

After cubecraft killed his family and destroyed Block Band City, he swore to avenge them and destroy cubecraftgames. He plays bongos like DK for his final smash Beware.

A

A pigeon

There charecters are just to inspire in you ideas. Dont go locking this thread like its a meme dump.

TIme for a special announcement.

Quetzi will be a paid DLC EULA violating playable charecter. Ability to lock players in place temporarily. Is weak to meme dump map.

Reactions: Sophie

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
play an actual smash game like i do
hqdefault.jpg

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
Idk I would play the real thing but here’re a
few ideas for charecters

Will use a resource pack.

1.Hero Killer Stainfullterror-

After being banished from a corrupt staff team stainfullterror has sworn to purge the world of any and all moderators.

Charecter becomes more powerful the more damage it takes.

Final smash-

2.Yoshi-

Use turtle eggs is all I can say. Too good of an opportunity to pass up.

3.Mermaid man-

He calls the seacreatures to aid him in battle.

Final smash- Wumbo:spawns a giant textured into mermaidman (To give the effect of the map shrinking.) I wumbo, you wumbo, he/me/she wumbo?

4.Spodermen-

Its spidey with all wall climbing generic spiderweb throwing stuff.

Final smash: No u: Inspired by the meme, spodermen will temporarily deal reverse damage. Hit him and you’ll take damage.

5. CommunistCactus-

Lobs cacti around the stage as hazards. Uses thorns. Melee attacks will deal damage to you too.

His Final Smash is a one hit KO. Spawns a minecart that takes you to the gulag.

Various stages including several famous lobbies, memes such as meme dump and Soon TM, Blockband Orchestra etc. Powerups will also spawn.There will also be a For Glory ranked mode.

6. Bbandmasta2002

After cubecraft killed his family and destroyed Block Band City, he swore to avenge them and destroy cubecraftgames. He plays bongos like DK for his final smash Beware.

I'd think this is a neat suggestion, but you gotta think about whether or not this game can work upon all versions 1.8-1.12.2? I haven't personally played Super Craft Bros that much, other than other networks however from my understanding that specific game is owned entirely by a youtuber who has rights over it. Something similar to that game would be nice idea.

A game this intensive would take time to create along with whatever else it takes to make a game like this.
One thing for sure though is I'd like to see "Ghost Busters" back in a server, that minigame was managed by another youtube administration however is now long gone and has been since 2012.

But like the idea :D
As a suggestion you may want to add a bit more detail on not only the story of the game or its characters but probably like, how big the maps should be, how many kits it would take, what are the rules to this game. As not everyone has played that specific game xP

F

Facelurite

play an actual smash game like i do
my wii u gamepad charger is broken and they dont sell them anymore i kinda lost an ancient artifact also im not gonna play this game anyway. Ill be playing the real deal L
Lol i said something but i dont wanna get banned (was about the child in the gif)
I'd think this is a neat suggestion, but you gotta think about whether or not this game can work upon all versions 1.8-1.12.2? I haven't personally played Super Craft Bros that much, other than other networks however from my understanding that specific game is owned entirely by a youtuber who has rights over it. Something similar to that game would be nice idea.

A game this intensive would take time to create along with whatever else it takes to make a game like this.
One thing for sure though is I'd like to see "Ghost Busters" back in a server, that minigame was managed by another youtube administration however is now long gone and has been since 2012.

But like the idea :D
As a suggestion you may want to add a bit more detail on not only the story of the game or its characters but probably like, how big the maps should be, how many kits it would take, what are the rules to this game. As not everyone has played that specific game xP
1.8-1.12.2? No this will be a 1.13 exclusive game.

As for the kits and stuff there’ll be absolutely NONE! You’ll have charecters though! Stainfullterror is nerfed tho. Will edit thread soon maybe if im in the mood

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kloska wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
Top Bottom