Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
This is a HORRIBLE idea. If this was a thing some people could end up deleting their really good (ussumption btw) island and lose their progress. Then they will end up quitting. I would never even lay hands on cubecraft again if this happened. What I mean by never lay hands is if I delete my solo island. So really BAD idea.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
This is a HORRIBLE idea. If this was a thing some people could end up deleting their really good (ussumption btw) island and lose their progress. Then they will end up quitting. I would never even lay hands on cubecraft again if this happened. What I mean by never lay hands is if I delete my solo island. So really BAD idea.
It’s a good idea. You are already able to delete co-op profiles and have never heard anyone complaining about ‘accidentally’ deleting one. The chances of you hitting the delete button would be even more slim than on a coop. On a solo island you will never need to open up the player list. The only reason for you to open that tab would be to look at your time played, I’m sorry but if you ACCIDENTALLY press 3 buttons at that exact location. You should really be more careful.

CheeseMyBaby

Mar 13, 2021
Stockholm, Sweden
www.cheesemybaby.com
I’m sorry but if you ACCIDENTALLY press 3 buttons at that exact location. You should really be more careful.
Or drink waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less coffee.

On topic though: I think it’s a good idea as well. It would be nice with a feature to reset the physical island but with the option to get to keep your coins. That way starting over with the intent of learning from your mistakes feels less daunting.

I’ve build all my falling traps layered; all drop zones are placed next to each other and the spawn areas are on top of each other (now quite a lot of layers with heaps and heaps of spawners). This has proven to be a bad idea. Although very “compact” I now can’t really play in that area cause of lag and frame drop.
Starting from “semi scratch” would be lovely. Starting completely from scratch is not something I’m interested in. I’ve invested too much time to lose all those earnings.
That my 2 cents on the matter.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
It’s a good idea. You are already able to delete co-op profiles and have never heard anyone complaining about ‘accidentally’ deleting one. The chances of you hitting the delete button would be even more slim than on a coop. On a solo island you will never need to open up the player list. The only reason for you to open that tab would be to look at your time played, I’m sorry but if you ACCIDENTALLY press 3 buttons at that exact location. You should really be more careful.
Its called not reading and being to shure. Plus you can't accidentally delete a coop most people don't have sb rank so they can't have more than one so you'd obviously know that your deleting your coop profile.
Or drink waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less coffee.

On topic though: I think it’s a good idea as well. It would be nice with a feature to reset the physical island but with the option to get to keep your coins. That way starting over with the intent of learning from your mistakes feels less daunting.

I’ve build all my falling traps layered; all drop zones are placed next to each other and the spawn areas are on top of each other (now quite a lot of layers with heaps and heaps of spawners). This has proven to be a bad idea. Although very “compact” I now can’t really play in that area cause of lag and frame drop.
Starting from “semi scratch” would be lovely. Starting completely from scratch is not something I’m interested in. I’ve invested too much time to lose all those earnings.
That my 2 cents on the matter.
Two last things. 1, I don't drink coffee. 2, I also agree that I would love to start from semi scratch but what they mean is reset or solo completely not still have your earnings. But this is also called prestige (I mean semi scratch not plain scratch) and the prestige idea would stray the vanilla sb idea away (of course with a few server plugins). I know this game is based on grinding but this game isn't fully released yet and might get more features like the 1.17 update.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Its called not reading and being to shure. Plus you can't accidentally delete a coop most people don't have sb rank so they can't have more than one so you'd obviously know that your deleting your coop profile.
Solo is the first island. First you’d need to go to your profiles, then it would show your playtime (like with any coop/solo island atm), then you’d need to click delete, then you’d need to click yes when it ask ‘are you sure’. These would be all the same features a coop has atm, not having skyblock rank and thus only having one coop island it would ofc be obvious. But so would it be for the solo profile. It is in the same spot for everyone (unlike coop, especially when you have multiple). Your argument just seems a bit far fetched and some would even find it untrue. The chances of accidentally removing a coop seems higher than removing a solo.
If you still believe it is possible to remove an island cube could implement a feature that would save your island for 1hour. (By possibly sending an invite that will automatically disappear after one hour).

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Solo is the first island. First you’d need to go to your profiles, then it would show your playtime (like with any coop/solo island atm), then you’d need to click delete, then you’d need to click yes when it ask ‘are you sure’. These would be all the same features a coop has atm, not having skyblock rank and thus only having one coop island it would ofc be obvious. But so would it be for the solo profile. It is in the same spot for everyone (unlike coop, especially when you have multiple). Your argument just seems a bit far fetched and some would even find it untrue. The chances of accidentally removing a coop seems higher than removing a solo.
If you still believe it is possible to remove an island cube could implement a feature that would save your island for 1hour. (By possibly sending an invite that will automatically disappear after one hour).
Far fetched, and some might not even find it true? I was talking about me (I should've said i was mentioning me). I'm a pretty lousy person so I was mostly talking about the lousy, clumsy people out there. I feel like that was kind of abvious. The 1 hour rule after deleting an island makes sense so, good idea. But im still sticking with the no reset, no delete solo island side.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Yeaa. I think this might be a good idea, because if you want to delete your island for some reason, or just because you want to start over. So I vote in favour of them implementing this. (I think you mean Skyblock).

+1

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!!🥳🎂
UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday Kloska!!! 🦆 🔥 🐉
UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Top Bottom