Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Main lobby option after game?


  • Total voters
    4

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
1,925
1,703
204
Okay so I love the lobbies update but I want there to be a option to go to the main main lobby after a game instead of that Game’s lobby. Also I was playing minerware and I ignited tnt and then I jumped off and it said I failed and it didn’t use to plz change it back😀😀😀.
 

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
1,925
1,703
204
Btw I mean like when u die in egg wars or sky wars for the option not the in the game lobbly
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom