Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
I may have missed it but what happened to the Bedrock Egg Squads Magic Map? It was one of my favorites for a few reasons... island distance which was more than normal.. an amazing height limit for a squad's map and just different from all other maps which adds variety. Seems such a shame that it was removed given it was such an old-timer.... it was ten times better than ruins map. Any chance of getting it back?

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
I may have missed it but what happened to the Bedrock Egg Squads Magic Map? It was one of my favorites for a few reasons... island distance which was more than normal.. an amazing height limit for a squad's map and just different from all other maps which adds variety. Seems such a shame that it was removed given it was such an old-timer.... it was ten times better than ruins map. Any chance of getting it back?
Didn’t it get swapped for Mystery?

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm not sure.. maybe.. I think it was around that time when Mystery and Ruins were both added that it was dropped.
^ that might be useful for you I think it explains it

MTHAlexGamer

Apr 3, 2022
It was my favorite I also miss it a lot it makes me nostalgic

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Top Bottom