Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

trashguybob

Aug 26, 2021
A lot of the high level armor requires a ton of grinding, which is fair enough. However, when half the grinding time is spent flipping through items it feels pretty crappy since the actual act of mowing down enemies is pretty fun. Especially when said enemies are also attacking you when trying to scroll through a pile of items to get the one you need. We are in desperate need of some sort of item blacklist. Simply add an icon to the bottom left of the player compass, when you click on it have it open a blank shop like menu. Once opened you can click items in your inventory to add them to the blacklist, meaning those blacklisted items can no longer be picked up. The item in your inventory that was used to blacklist it will remain however. This allows for players to only pick up items they need to prevent this kind of nightmare.
2021-08-26_19.18.49.png

Once the item is added to the blacklist it will appear in the black list menu, which of course is blank by default. Once items are put in they simply appear on the top (like how the sellable items in your inventory appear on an upper menu when selling). In order to remove a blacklisted item simply click on it in the upper menu. This addition will make the game about 1000x more bearable and enjoyable while grinding.

Apr 2, 2021
first put the items you wants to delit in the crafting place in inventory
then fill your inventery then close it
the items in the crafting place should be delited

trashguybob

Aug 26, 2021
first put the items you wants to delit in the crafting place in inventory
then fill your inventery then close it
the items in the crafting place should be delited
you can just swap them yeah. however when there's a pile of loot on the ground this still takes forever

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
those blacklisted items can no longer be picked up.
But the items will remain in the floor, which would add some random lag, and player confusion.
####
I would prefer more a Price Drop Armor:
The game already detects who killed the mob,then checks the Player's LUCK and makes the drop visible only for the current player.
Adding a Price option for dropped Armor, then the game would check the allowed PRICE and DROP it or not.
#Example : if I set PRICE 10.000, if the armor price is < 10.000 , then the mob will drop nothing.

Last edited:

trashguybob

Aug 26, 2021
But the items will remain in the floor, which would add some random lag, and player confusion.
####
I would prefer more a Price Drop Armor:
The game already detects who killed the mob,then checks the Player's LUCK and makes the drop visible only for the current player.
Adding a Price option for dropped Armor, then the game would check the allowed PRICE and DROP it or not.
#Example : if I set PRICE 10.000, if the armor price is < 10.000 , then the mob will drop nothing.
that would be even better yeah

Reactions: AM71113363
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Top Bottom