Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ignatis

Jun 20, 2020
Hello! So the other day I had an idea about a new item that could be featured on lucky islands. The item I thought is the Flashot Bow. This item is going to be a bow which shoots arrows that when they touch a player a lightning hits them and the block under them explodes. The damage of that bow is 2.5 hearts on people that wear no armor, leather , gold and chainmal armor. On people that wear iron armor the damage is going to be 2 hearts and on people that wear diamond 1 heart. Also it has a cooldown of 5 seconds. Hope you liked my suggestion and feel free to comment on it :D.

Ignatis

Jun 20, 2020
Yeah, it might be similar to the explosive bow cause of the explosion of the block under the player but all in all I think it is quite unique.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
It sounds like a very interesting item, but lightning itself already deals a lot of damage and it also creates fire on impact.

I feel like such a bow should not create fire due to the lightning and explosion already being very damaging. Or the bow shouldn’t damage at all, and instead, the lightning and fire should.

Also, like previously mentioned, the explosion would make it seem too much like Explosive Bow. In vanilla Minecraft, lightning bolts also don’t create explosions.

Therefore, I voted unsure.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
It sounds like a good suggestion (at least to me). But I think there should be a bit more cooldown, otherwise there will be a lot of people who will be spamming all the time with this bow.

• Disagree
Reactions: Amazinq

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
It sounds like a good suggestion (at least to me). But I think there should be a bit more cooldown, otherwise there will be a lot of people who will be spamming all the time with this bow.
Ah yes, I forgot to mention that in my reply as well. Thanks for reminding me, hehe. Yeah, it’d be best if there’d be a cooldown for this bow like all other special bows. Maybe 10 seconds?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
Top Bottom