Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
I play alot of eggwars duos (Overpowered) on bedrock and one thing I have learnt is that if a team can get stacked while you rush everyone else and they turtle in their base getting stacked it becomes really hard to kill them often ending in you sitting at a gen trying to get an ender pearl (bridging is prevented by bows) and stacked items. So while you get stacked you will try get a one time use, game changing item of a pearl that costs the same as in normal which is 64 diamonds. In overpowered many items are cheaper so I don't see why the pearl shouldn't. Sure it's a game changing item but it deserves to be cheaper. In my whole time of playing eggwars in general I have only used about a dozen pearls. I would say that it should be in between 16 and 32 diamonds or somewhere along that.

I also want the 64 diamond sword to be buffed to have maybe sharpness 6 or fire aspect because although it is extremely strong, I feel like a weapon that costs so much should be powerfuller.

Overall I think the game is still amazing but this is the main problem I find in the game.

Oh and please keep the vacation map for doubles, it's my favourite map .

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Hi.
As you already said, the ender pearl is a very important game changing item, but for me it. shouldn't become more affordable.
That's an item, that usually can make a game so much longer, and if the price gets reduced even by one fourth, people will start to use it way more, which will create horrible hour-long games.
I'm sure, that the majority of people will not like to play a single game for more than 15-20 minutes.
Buffering the Sharpness 5 diamond sword possibly to a sharpness 6 will make this sword extremely overpowered.
The only armour set, that kinda takes this damage is the protection 5 diamond gear.
Meanwhile not every game leads to such longer fights with this expensive gear, but if the sharpness 5 sword becomes a sharpness 6 one, then it will absolutely destroy everything other than diamond gear.
Most of the people will only save for that and start to wipe everyone out of their way, which might be fun, but since there isn't a protection 6 armour that can protect from this damage, I think that it will be way too overpowered.

Reactions: byelol

byelol

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2019
the void
the pearl is very expensive and it has a pretty valid reason for it being that expensive. Like ^ said no one wants a hour long game. I have played maybe 2k+ games of ew duos and have never used a pearl before, I have had to fight full diamond players with bows and arrows about a dozen times and was able to bridge on them(bedrock) and win for the most part. It does suck when someone gets that kitted out to kill one person but if you feel really stuck and cant find a way to kill them it becomes a waiting game and if anyone buys full diamond to kill one person they are really bad so just kill them. lol

D

Deleted member 421664

I wouldn't like changes of the shop, we love the shop as it before a long time, we wouldn't like to change it thanks.

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
This is a prime example of why you don't play as a rusher.

While you go on suicide missions to wipe out teams, one of the untouched teams will take advantage of the resources mid has to offer and gear.

This is why you go to mid, get yourself stacked then rush.
I used to play exactly how you did. Sure, you'll win a few games here and there, but eventually you absolutely will be destroyed by someone with superior gear.

The items do not need a buff. A sharpness V diamond sword is already extremely good. Pearls are a fair price. Not stupidly cheap to where people just constantly pearl away, but not over expensive, to where you can't counter campers.

TL;DR, stop rushing bases, go to mid and get gear, then rush. Nothing needs a buff right now

Reactions: Shallidor

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void

While you go on suicide missions to wipe out teams, one of the untouched teams will take advantage of the resources mid has to offer and gear.

I used to play exactly how you did. Sure, you'll win a few games here and there, but eventually you absolutely will be destroyed by someone with superior gear.

The items do not need a buff. A sharpness V diamond sword is already extremely good. Pearls are a fair price. Not stupidly cheap to where people just constantly pearl away, but not over expensive, to where you can't counter campers.

TL;DR, stop rushing bases, go to mid and get gear, then rush. Nothing needs a buff right now

I find your way takes longer as I tend to prefer to shorten the games and while rushing teams I normally rab diamonds from mid and buy things to help. As I went around asking duo pros for tips a month or so ago many did not say this tactic. Idk y it gliched a bit for this reply

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Hi.
As you already said, the ender pearl is a very important game changing item, but for me it. shouldn't become more affordable.
That's an item, that usually can make a game so much longer, and if the price gets reduced even by one fourth, people will start to use it way more, which will create horrible hour-long games.
I'm sure, that the majority of people will not like to play a single game for more than 15-20 minutes.
Buffering the Sharpness 5 diamond sword possibly to a sharpness 6 will make this sword extremely overpowered.
The only armour set, that kinda takes this damage is the protection 5 diamond gear.
Meanwhile not every game leads to such longer fights with this expensive gear, but if the sharpness 5 sword becomes a sharpness 6 one, then it will absolutely destroy everything other than diamond gear.
Most of the people will only save for that and start to wipe everyone out of their way, which might be fun, but since there isn't a protection 6 armour that can protect from this damage, I think that it will be way too overpowered.
On your say about the enderpearl i feel like it doesnt expand the game length i find it shortens it and if it. In all the cases that i have used a pearl it is because i cannot get the enemy because they have no bridge and will continuously bow. In the main cases I remember and like the one i will use as an example it causes a game length to be shortened drastically. My example is that after killing 6 teams on the modern house map (idk names) a team had managed to quickly dash to mid and back with diamonds resulting in me and my friend continuously attempting to speed bridge over with little results as we were bowed down. This ended up with us having to get stacked with the advantage of 3 generators (base, previous enemy base and one mid gen) we managed to get OP. I bought an enderpearl and used it to get to their base, swiftly killing one and knocking another in the void. I then broke their egg and won the game. This was the game that actually made me think about the price of the pearls as i wasted a minute getting the pearl so I wanted to shorten the time it would take to do that.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
On your say about the enderpearl i feel like it doesnt expand the game length i find it shortens it and if it. In all the cases that i have used a pearl it is because i cannot get the enemy because they have no bridge and will continuously bow. In the main cases I remember and like the one i will use as an example it causes a game length to be shortened drastically. My example is that after killing 6 teams on the modern house map (idk names) a team had managed to quickly dash to mid and back with diamonds resulting in me and my friend continuously attempting to speed bridge over with little results as we were bowed down. This ended up with us having to get stacked with the advantage of 3 generators (base, previous enemy base and one mid gen) we managed to get OP. I bought an enderpearl and used it to get to their base, swiftly killing one and knocking another in the void. I then broke their egg and won the game. This was the game that actually made me think about the price of the pearls as i wasted a minute getting the pearl so I wanted to shorten the time it would take to do that.
You might use them to make the game shorter, however some people use them to teleport around the islands, instead of running, which makes things way longer and more boring.
Those cases aren't common, but they still exsist.
That's why I disagreed with the suggestion.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
You might use them to make the game shorter, however some people use them to teleport around the islands, instead of running, which makes things way longer and more boring.
Those cases aren't common, but they still exsist.
That's why I disagreed with the suggestion.
I can see your point there but I had not thought of using it like that and see it as unnecessary. Due to what you would suggest there I would say the best price for it would be 48-52 with it being lowered somewhere between 12-16 diamonds.

Roboticon101

Jul 1, 2020
I would really like to see the price of pearls drop from 64.
They're so fun and would really change the gameplay to be more exciting in my opinion.
I would also love to see some potions added to at least op mode to mix things up.
Just my opinion though.

Rangeclient

Apr 3, 2020
In my opinion it's not a good idea to lower the price of the enderpearls, because that will probably cause to more campers in eggwars and would make the games really boring and long.

1tzEmerald

Dec 25, 2017
Meh, no. It's overpowered and i think the prices are good at what they are currently lol.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
I would really like to see the price of pearls drop from 64.
They're so fun and would really change the gameplay to be more exciting in my opinion.
I would also love to see some potions added to at least op mode to mix things up.
Just my opinion though.
Finally a person of sense! I think pots will be hard to work with considering custom times of what effects, prices and functionality (like armour with invis). I doubt they will add pots considering what some players will do with them, though if they do I'm guessing it would be Jump boost, speed and possibly invis (though I think to use it you must have no armour on). Personally I would love a Strength pot for 32 diamonds and a instant health pot for 12.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I play alot of eggwars duos (Overpowered) on bedrock and one thing I have learnt is that if a team can get stacked while you rush everyone else and they turtle in their base getting stacked it becomes really hard to kill them often ending in you sitting at a gen trying to get an ender pearl (bridging is prevented by bows) and stacked items. So while you get stacked you will try get a one time use, game changing item of a pearl that costs the same as in normal which is 64 diamonds. In overpowered many items are cheaper so I don't see why the pearl shouldn't. Sure it's a game changing item but it deserves to be cheaper. In my whole time of playing eggwars in general I have only used about a dozen pearls. I would say that it should be in between 16 and 32 diamonds or somewhere along that.

I also want the 64 diamond sword to be buffed to have maybe sharpness 6 or fire aspect because although it is extremely strong, I feel like a weapon that costs so much should be powerfuller.

Overall I think the game is still amazing but this is the main problem I find in the game.

Oh and please keep the vacation map for doubles, it's my favourite map .
Items are already WAY cheaper compared to java, in java a gap costs 3 gold per not 1, and i rarely find anyone with full iton, and when i do i just grab 5 gaps, stone sword, and a second set of full leather, and well, i do win matches within 1-3minutes it is still p easy to win matches, i wouldnt want it to be shorter, i dont eant to redo my 1:29 game 😂

Tycboi

Jul 7, 2020
Hi.
There is no sharp 6 too lol

Roboticon101

Jul 1, 2020
Sharpness 6 is a thing, enchantments go up to 32,676 but its just impossible to get in a normal survival.
However with server coding it is easily done, just quite unlikely for now.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
Top Bottom