SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there!

I recently had a good idea for this server, it has to do with lobbies for specific games.

So basically what I'm suggesting is to add a lobby per game, where players can talk to each other about the same games.
There could also be a cubelet machine and a top 5 leaderboards.

I have a feeling this will be good for the server because players enjoy talking to each other without being disturbed by people who talk about other games in the same lobby.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Hey there!

I recently had a good idea for this server, it has to do with lobbies for specific games.

So basically what I'm suggesting is to add a lobby per game, where players can talk to each other about the same games.

I have a feeling this will be good for the server because players enjoy talking to each other without being disturbed by people who talk about other games in the same lobby.
This would be nice, but right now, half of the server is in a crisis. You should hold on do this thread and make a repost if the thread dies. Wait until all the crisis is died out. Anyways, about the thread, yes, I agree with it.

Reactions: SanCookie

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I feel like quite a bit of players got angry when they removed the lobbies, but specifically the leaderboard. While the new leaderboard encompasses the top 200 players, its a bit of a nuance to get to just to take a look. I think quite a few players also play a lot just to see their names on that pedestal, so adding it back wouldn't hurt.

vodkaman2billion

Novice Member
May 14, 2017
Innisfree
Having the leaderboards gives some achievement and draws more people to play competitively on that game mode. Yes :) (I changed my mind)

Last edited:

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
This would be nice, but right now, half of the server is in a crisis. You should hold on do this thread and make a repost if the thread dies. Wait until all the crisis is died out. Anyways, about the thread, yes, I agree with it.
I didnt even get notified about the thread and just thought of it lol, it didn’t really die out imo
Great suggestion! How'd you come up with that?
It was a hard process of thinking and rethinking about everything in life
I feel like quite a bit of players got angry when they removed the lobbies, but specifically the leaderboard. While the new leaderboard encompasses the top 200 players, its a bit of a nuance to get to just to take a look. I think quite a few players also play a lot just to see their names on that pedestal, so adding it back wouldn't hurt.
I dont really mind the leaderboards, I like the way you can see 200 players in the top, but just the cosy lobbies (yes, cosy) were the thing that really made it great
Having the leaderboards gives some achievement and draws more people to play competitively on that game mode. Yes :)
Thats now too, but less, with the 200 player lb, but I dont really mind the lb

SanSpookie says:
Hey there!

I have a feeling this will be good for the server because players enjoy talking to each other without being disturbed by people who talk about other games in the same lobby
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
My opinion: I think it is a good idea. Too bad every game lobby. Thereby the daald percentage of players of. I think a separate chat something will be. That both people on the forums, if people on Cubecraft itself can ask questions to the staff.

I find it all so weird. Bingo is a only just came to game, and now already gone from the server. Although I don't super like it, there are probably hundreds of other players who found it nice. I see that from the beginning of the lobby filled with games, then the other side also can be filled with twice as many games.

I agree, that has many players are stopped thanks to that little games are released, because then they can not save the top in the leaderboard. That one very very motivated to play the games, but unfortunately the kind of leader board of the earlier road.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
SanSpookie says:
Hey there!

I have a feeling this will be good for the server because players enjoy talking to each other without being disturbed by people who talk about other games in the same lobby
My opinion: I think it is a good idea. Too bad every game lobby. Thereby the daald percentage of players of. I think a separate chat something will be. That both people on the forums, if people on Cubecraft itself can ask questions to the staff.
You can press “reply” to quote someone so you dont have to typ/copy everything yourself again (:

Also the player count didnt drop, people left, new people came

The worst part is the mixed chat, don’t like that at all, no Swedish in the lobbies anymore
I find it all so weird. Bingo is a only just came to game, and now already gone from the server. Although I don't super like it, there are probably hundreds of other players who found it nice. I see that from the beginning of the lobby filled with games, then the other side also can be filled with twice as many games.
I really liked bingo, it used to start, but only after 2 minutes of waiting
Word there is well thought over what the players like it? Maybe there should be a separate voice suggestion be made to look what people like it. Then the staff there to watch and maybe a new game back!
Not sure what you mean with this
I agree, that has many players are stopped thanks to that little games are released, because then they can not save the top in the leaderboard. That one very very motivated to play the games, but unfortunately the kind of leader board of the earlier road.
I dont really mind the leaderboards, it probably was too competitive when I look at it now

Last thing: try to reply to a thread in one message because this looks like message farming :/

Reactions: remio

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
SanSpookie says:
Hey there!

You can use the quote button ;)

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Hey there!

Actually, it was the first time been kind of your idea. Per game there was a lobby but that has now changed. Also the leaderboards out there when were are gone. Might be a good idea to make a top 10 per game, that do need to be programmed will be in the lobby. A bit also has such a idea what Hypixel.

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Hey there!

If they are agree to add Leaderboard again in a near future it will be better.

Reactions: Abodz
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Top Bottom