Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

diego13500

Apr 2, 2018
Mexico
For some reason the experience in Egg Wars is very high compared to Lucky blocks or Sky wars (Team Sky Wars you gain 100 xp and in Team Egg Wars 250). I understand that before the games in this modality were very long, but now in less than 5 minutes they win.

I suggest that:
-The experience in all Cubecraft minigames is more level. (Example: 250 to 180 in Egg Wars, 100 to 120 in Team Sky Wars)
-Experience text color changed from pink to lime green (so it looks like xp from minecraft xd)

This could help people to play more modes of Cubecraft.
JungleIslands_screenshot_1.jpg

Last edited:

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Whilst some (Team) EggWars games can be very short in duration, that ultimately relies on the map layout. Most EggWars games I play that aren't 10-player maps actually do last quite some time, and because in those maps there are a lot of different teams, you have less chance to win. Therefore, if you do end up winning, it's only natural you get more EXP than in SkyWars, since (Team) SkyWars matches do tend to end way quicker than EggWars ones. Therefore, I disagree with your suggestion.

In my opinion, the colour of the EXP doesn't really matter at all. It's just a cosmetic kind of preference. I think the current pink colour is actually really pretty and fits it well.

This could help people to play more modes of Cubecraft.
That's not entirely true. EggWars isn't actually the game with the most players these days. Not on Java at least. Lucky Islands and SkyWars also have a very high player count compared to the other games. Besides, people don't only play these gamemodes for EXP. They play to have fun, so they can experience their favourite kind of gamemodes.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
These values are set based on average game times, at this time we feel this balances the values the most. 10v10 maps have contributed to a partial imbalance as people can finish those games way faster than the rest of EggWars but this isn't an accurate measurement of the game as a whole.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
Top Bottom