Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 1, 2020
Ok so I tried to make obsidian using lava and water but instead the water just deletes the lava. I’m now pissed because I have now wasted 10 million coins. I don’t want to do it again and record because I don’t want to waste more coins.

Reactions: _PedroPF_

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Ok so I tried to make obsidian using lava and water but instead the water just deletes the lava. I’m now pissed because I have now wasted 10 million coins. I don’t want to do it again and record because I don’t want to waste more coins.
The only way for the developers to fix a bug is to see what the bug is properly.
In order to do that they need video evidence.
Just record it one more time, and report it on the website.

Reactions: _PedroPF_

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
Exactly, I know it will be a pain to gather that much amount of coins again but in order for it to be fixed, you must have a recording and report it on the website 😕 but hey, don’t think of it as just getting the coins to report a simple bug but rather to help this whole community so that no one as to go through the same you did!

Jul 1, 2020
Exactly, I know it will be a pain to gather that much amount of coins again but in order for it to be fixed, you must have a recording and report it on the website 😕 but hey, don’t think of it as just getting the coins to report a simple bug but rather to help this whole community so that no one as to go through the same you did!
I want the community to go through the same I did.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom