Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with a "last seen" on the website?

• Yes

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • It's up to the mods, not me.

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Holy122

Aug 26, 2016
This website needs a feature that allows friends to see when their friend was last logged on the server, I feel like it'll be useful for mods too, if they want to see if they were on (a hacker report for example) and friends to connect a bit more. It could also be on their profile if they enable it, but it would be disabled by default.

Last edited:
Reactions: Power Ranger
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

It wouldn't be nessacary but it would be quick to code, but I love this idea, and maybe it could say what they did last, like what game they played last example iSavageSardine was last seen at 8:52 in eggwars lobby 1

Reactions: Holy122

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
This would require linking accounts to the forums which would be difficult but has already been done with the reports website. Linking accounts would have so many other uses so I give this idea a +♡

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Pretty interesting...
I kinda like it...
Problem is people will get Stalked...
And that's not so fun...

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
The new website is still in the works and it will contain a lot of suggested features. One of the futures that have been revealed to public is having "friends" on the forums. This would be a cool thing to have, but I feel like this should only apply to your forum-friends.

Reactions: Zombiepower

Holy122

Aug 26, 2016
Pretty interesting...
I kinda like it...
Problem is people will get Stalked...
And that's not so fun...
Yeah, it could be an option for people added as friends or maybe just enable it on your profile (disabled by default)

Holy122

Aug 26, 2016
That would be hard to do with the plugins and it isn't fun anymore just come online and check
It could be easy, and it could be done in-game for /friend; not like you have to add a whole separate plugin for code

Holy122

Aug 26, 2016
The new website is still in the works and it will contain a lot of suggested features. One of the futures that have been revealed to public is having "friends" on the forums. This would be a cool thing to have, but I feel like this should only apply to your forum-friends.
Yeah only added friends would be able to see if their friends are online or when they were last online

Holy122

Aug 26, 2016
I don't like the idea.
If it would show the location of one of the mods, people would stalk them and target them.
Look at my other replies, like I said only if they are added friends or they wish to enable it on their profile (disabled by default)

Holy122

Aug 26, 2016
Wouldn't that make them /f msg them allot? and if that were a thing that were toggled, then you might as well not have them as a friend.
No. they wouldn't need to msg, but since it's a toggle function, it wouldn't matter. A.K.A if I added friends with DanTDM, his location would be toggled off. (it doesn't matter) and if I were friends with someone IRL, they would have it untoggled so I can warp to them and play games with them a lot easier.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
There is already something like this on the forums, but it would be nice to be able to see that. All the accounts are already linked to the forums because that's how they ban people so they wouldn't half to worry about that.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
So... could it be a symbol next to your name for example? Not exactly "name" was last seen in....

Or a colour next to his name, typical colours: red offline and green online.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Now it's a cute feature and all, but I don't see how this could be useful? Maybe it can help knowing if your friend is active or not?

So I really see close to no reason to add this, while it can't do any bad it can't do any good neither.
Kohi had this so basiclly copying
If we had to remove everything that we copied we wouldn't have ranks, vanity, SkyWars, SG, and we wouldn't be a Minecraft server at all. I mean, if it was a whole game from another server to be suggested, you'd have a point. But this is a generic feature that can't really be considered "copying"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SAASD's profile.
Hey pro! Long time no see, Hru? :D
Reesle wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything! Hope you have a good life.
As per the removal of the design team CubeCraft will now remove the Moderation team due to them costing CubeCraft the same amount of extra money - nothing.
Reesle wrote on Tommy Boi's profile.
Congrats on 300 reaction score!!
Tommy Boi wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you so much for everything, you'll be missed.
Top Bottom