Deleted member 156608

-Closed-

Last edited by a moderator:

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Hm. Sounds nice. But then a lot of servers would be empty for english. I know many Dutch players are in Skywars, a lot of s0anish in survival games.
If this was it, then many games would be empty. So I'm half and half.

CaptainStarkie

Jun 9, 2016
Somewhere Now
I see no actual point on this. Why should we divide race and languages? If they make this happen, what about other languages that didn't make it? "Getting triggered when someone's speaking spanish" wow just wow. Are you a riceist doge?

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello there,

I get where you come from, but I don't like this idea. It's really fun for me to be with players who talks different languages and basically you are trying to say to split this community apart. I am Dutch and I want to speak with my English and Spanish friends at the same lobby whenever I want to, so I don't want to be restricted to an international lobby or whatsoever. But that's just my opinion.

(and yes It's also racist to me)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 156608

I see no actual point on this. Why should we divide race and languages? If they make this happen, what about other languages that didn't make it? "Getting triggered when someone's speaking spanish" wow just wow. Are you a riceist doge?
yep im racist meme

iCvxR

Novice Member
Dec 21, 2016
Belgium
Just no, if you could get muted for talking English in Dutch lobby or somthing... If I warn somebody in game for swearing or something i always warm in English it doesn't care me if i know he speak's official Dutch. Just keep it like now im sorry..

D

Deleted member 156608

Just no, if you could get muted for talking English in Dutch lobby or somthing... If I warn somebody in game for swearing or something i always warm in English it doesn't care me if i know he speak's official Dutch. Just keep it like now im sorry..
i get it, but English is a world-langauge, but when someone says: "Stop of ik ga je reporteren." well, if i didnt know you're someone out belgium did i 100% know that you dont know what it means. thanks.

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
Won't make any diffrence for me, I'm talikng with Spanish, Dutch and English people.

It will kinda split the community.
(You would probably find me in the international lobby)
And it would be difficult to find my friends if they are muted.

It would be create a lot clutter.
People are gonna talk Dutch in English and Spanish in Dutch.

iCvxR

Novice Member
Dec 21, 2016
Belgium
i get it, but English is a world-langauge, but when someone says: "Stop of ik ga je reporteren." well, if i didnt know you're someone out belgium did i 100% know that you dont know what it means. thanks.
That's the reason why I always said it in English but it is just nice to talk with people who can't speak Dutch why split off them? If this gonna be added I will go always to international..

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I don't see a point of This. Why add different language lobbies? If there are different game, and would be empty If there would add a english lobby. I only like the international lobbies because they already exist. It would split the community and would hard to communicatie/play with each other. Unless it sounds a bit racist, because Then the english people has No entry for the Dutch lobby, (also for the spanish lobbies) So it's a No from me

Reactions: Lizard
D

Deleted member 156608

That's the reason why I always said it in English but it is just nice to talk with people who can't speak Dutch why split off them? If this gonna be added I will go always to international..
ok good point. gonna delete this hread xD
@telegamer Hey we probably changed his mind, can you please close this thread? Thank you.
ikr. directly remove this one xD

Lizard

May 6, 2017
Welcome to my suggestion over langauge lobby's, lets start: i got a few ideas, but i will write this later in this msg. the basic of this idea is like, a langauge lobby cuz im getting triggered as dutch person when someone is talking spanish, & everyone got that, so this is the basics my ideas:

1. Dutch lobby's
2. spanish lobby's
3. english lobby's
4. international lobby's

well, people dont hold these rules, well someone can get 5 minute mute for talking spanish in english lobby's.
BUT YOU CAN JUST JOIN DUTCH/SPANISH/ENGLISH LOBBY'S IF YOU SPEAK THAT LANGAUGE.

I can see your reasoning behind it but It wouldn't necessarily work on cube craft or most mini games servers for that matter. People want to be able to join a quickly lobby and play mini games. Using your idea would make wait times for games longer. I prefer being able to play a quick game without much waiting for a game to open with an certain language. My suggestion if you want to speak Dutch with other players you can install an client side translator like this one:
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/real-time-chat-translation-mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom