Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Knockback items!

• Knockback (2) stick

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Knockback (2) slimeball

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Knockback (2) other (please leave in reply)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
So. I have been playing EggWars for a long time, and the only thing that really kocksback a player is a punch bow. So. My idea is to add one of the items in the poll above. I think they should be 10-15 Diamonds for a knockback (2) item. Please give me feedback as I would love to add this into EggWars!
Thanks!
FactionsAustin

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
How about not, knockback items are not in the game because they are too overpowered. Also they are very boring given anyone can use them.

Reactions: MSSSSSS

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Honestly this has been suggested before where someone had asked if there could be a knockback object added. I will say something similar as to what I said then, which is I do not think this is a good idea in the slightest. When there was a knockback mushroom on the maps mushroom it was horrible and made pvp quite challenging to nearly impossible. I would really dislike having one of these items added, especially at a knockback 2 level. I am sorry, it is a nice thought, but not one that I could support.

Reactions: Darion (CDN_Wolf)
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Kiddo There is a reason why the punch bow was nerfed did you not take that into account?
If they ever inserted these items into they would have to cost 10 emeralds minimum. To bad you dont like hate, suck it up its a minecraft forum for gods sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom