Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ObrigadoADeus

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2020
Spain
The axe kit (Lumberjack I think that is)
It gives you an Enchanted Axe, Wood Logs and a Stone Pickaxe or the Kit of Speed potions are good too.

Reactions: 404Owl

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
For basic mode, I like the swordsman kit, as it gives a sharpnes II stone sword, which is very good against others if you are mid-good at pvp.
For normal and OP mode, I recommend the speed kit. It can be beneficial sometimes when fighting strong players, and to escape of course.

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
It somewhat depends on the map you are playing on. Also, solo vs teams makes a bit of a difference. It mainly boils down to how much time you have and how much you are either a camper or a rusher. Using this I can come up with quite a lot of strats:

Basic:
  • Rusher (both small or big map): swordsman. For rushing, you mostly need to be good at PvP and you will rely more on your ability to hit then to tank. This makes swordsman a good option since the Sharpness II sword will massively increase your damage output.
  • Small map: swordsman, tank. in general on small maps you want to either rush or defend against a rush. Tank gives you better amour since the best you can get is chain armour. Rusher, as explained above, gives you superior damage output.
  • Big map/camper: miner. People tend to overlook this one quite a lot. With 5 diamonds you can get a diamond sword (better then the sharpness II sword) and have some diamonds left over for another sword (teams) or if you can combine it with the miner ability (chance of double ores/diamonds) you can usually make another piece of armour depending on your luck. Also, note that you can smelt the iron using a furnace or by using the auto smelt ability. And again, with the miner ability, you could get yourself even further buffed (In my experience with both abilities max upgraded you can easily get full iron with diamonds boots and a diamond sword. Finally, on maps with diamonds, you don't even need to jump through these hoops and just mine diamonds.
  • bonus strat: On teams in a party you can let one person get enchanter and one person miner. Give half the lapis to the miner and you can basically enchant a full set of diamond armour and sword each and with a bit of luck maybe even your bow.
Normal:
  • Rusher: Speed kit. Speed can enhance your PvP massively since you can very easily out strafe players. It also allows for an easier pursuit of running players and if you want it you can give team member an extra boost since it is a splash potion.
  • Small maps: speed kit, bow, eggs, tank. There are lots of possibilities here since all give you a nice defence against rushers. You can knock them off, out strafe them or have more amour since they usually don't loot all chest straight away.
  • Big maps/camper: bow kit, eggs, miner. In general the same strat as with small maps. Miner can be useful on maps with diamonds, just like I explained on basic (note that there is a possibility you can get an iron pickaxe on normal).
  • bonus strat. You could also go with the Redstone or TNT kit to make traps, assuming you are into that. Also, the enchanter kit could be useful on a map with diamonds. Do note that you don't need the miner kit as you also can get an iron pick on normal, but sometimes you get unlucky so it could be useful in teams to ask a party member to equip it.
Overpowered:
On overpowered a lot of kits lose their usefulness as the items in chests are generally way stronger than what a kit can give you. considering this there isn't much choice. You can go for ender pearls to quickly teleport to mid and get some loot. You can go with an anvil, to combine protection gear and sharpness swords, speed potions remain useful and you can always make traps using the Redstone kit or TNT

Reactions: 404Owl and wxzzrd

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
For normal and op use speed kit and if it's basic just leave and go into game where it's normal or op

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
If it’s basic SkyWars I would use swordman or iron kit and for normal and op I mostly use speed kit. Gl!

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
I personally use/prefere the Lumberjack kit.
For a person like me that likes to play quickly it's amazing as I can break chests and then prepare myself faster than a user that has to open every chest

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
LUMBERJACK (Recommended for overpowered and normal)

- Stone Axe
- 10 x Log
- Stone Pickaxe

SCOUT (Recommended for normal)

- Stone Sword
- 3 x Splash Potion of Speed II

SWORDSMAN (Recommended for basics)

- Stone Sword (Sharpnes II)

Reactions: 404Owl
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom