Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The_Pinkcraft_mc

Novice Member
Oct 16, 2017
Belgium
Hi everyone

I had this idea for kit selection or voting that would make waiting for a game to start lots cooler

So my idea :
When you join a game (lets take skywars), you have to wait in these small cages but wouldnt it be a lot more fun if you have to wait in a small 3*3*3 house?
In the house there could be a chest and when you open it, you can choose your kit
There can also be an enderchest (or shulker box) for voting. This doesn't really change a lot to the wating but it looks diffrent and changed... change is good sometime

Thanks for reading
If you like my idea press that like button (question: am I allowed to say this?)

Reactions: Priley

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't know. It doesn't change much, so why would they add it? Most of the time, games start really soon, so it doesn't matter where you spawn. Also, you can vote / select your kit faster with the maps in your inventory instead of opening chests.

Reactions: The_Pinkcraft_mc

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hi everyone

I had this idea for kit selection or voting that would make waiting for a game to start lots cooler

So my idea :
When you join a game (lets take skywars), you have to wait in these small cages but wouldnt it be a lot more fun if you have to wait in a small 3*3*3 house?
In the house there could be a chest and when you open it, you can choose your kit
There can also be an enderchest (or shulker box) for voting. This doesn't really change a lot to the wating but it looks diffrent and changed... change is good sometime

Thanks for reading
If you like my idea press that like button (question: am I allowed to say this?)
Good idea!
I like your idea about chests!

The_Pinkcraft_mc

Novice Member
Oct 16, 2017
Belgium
I don't know. It doesn't change much, so why would they add it? Most of the time, games start really soon, so it doesn't matter where you spawn. Also, you can vote / select your kit faster with the maps in your inventory instead of opening chests.
Yes but most of the time when I play I h1ve to wait for about 20 sec

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hi everyone

So my idea :

Thanks for reading
This has been suggested not too long ago, and I think it would be a good idea, but maybe for teams? Its solo and the games start quite quickly. So no thanks.

Reactions: Despacito 2

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
It would make it even more harder to pick a kit or vote in the last 15 seconds. Also a 3 by 3 by 3 house is too small and hard to see in. - 1 support

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hi everyone

So my idea :

Thanks for reading

Yeah, I like it! Although, the idea with the chest.. I think using the paper is better! +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom