Xp for kills

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Yeah sure. It might be a fun addition to the game. But should the enchantment bottles be removed? This doesn't even need to be a perk tbh, although that would be cool too. Great suggestion!

slimecraft14

Sep 29, 2019
Amsterdam
I agree, I'm a low level since I started only a week ago. I'm level 11 and I have been on this server but my level is going to slow so i agree!

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
The truth is I think it's a bad idea, I'm level 104 and the funny thing is to gain experience by winning games not killing people.
I am top 137 skywars alone and I do several kills per game and I have the kdr very positive and this if I was added would be good for me but I see it unnecessary

D

Deleted member 492126

The truth is I think it's a bad idea, I'm level 104 and the funny thing is to gain experience by winning games not killing people.
I am top 137 skywars alone and I do several kills per game and I have the kdr very positive and this if I was added would be good for me but I see it unnecessary
DrPickle is talking about skywars XP :d

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
when you said that you should get xp for kills, i was thinking oh so i can level up faster so if thats the case im in.
Hi, please don't revive inactive threads without a reason
  • 3.4 - No reviving inactive threads without reason. Does not apply to news posts, games, or introduction threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom