Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

EdwardLapLaz

Jun 8, 2015
Right behind you.
www.google.com
I think the sense of the cobwebs is that you get stuck and have to wait for longer. Within that time you egg is less protected and gives the other teams an advantage.

That is why you should be really careful not to get stuck ;P
Yeah but you cannot move/get out, i had one game when we only had 1 member left because the rest were stuck in cobwebs and the other teams just didnt kill them because we still had an egg.Therefore,

+1

_FlawLessPvP_

Nov 19, 2014
Holland
I think the sense of the cobwebs is that you get stuck and have to wait for longer. Within that time you egg is less protected and gives the other teams an advantage.

That is why you should be really careful not to get stuck ;P
I agree, just pay attention where you walk.

supergamingNL

Jun 25, 2015
If you have a kit, after respawning you get all the kit's items over and over again. That would be pretty farmy if we had /suicide or /kill.

I kinda like the idea of /base, but that also would be kinda op. What about you could buy an item for few diamonds, that when activated will teleport you back to base after 10-15secs, but if hit, the item would dissapear, therefore teleporting would be canceled?

Or just remove cobwebs.

+1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom