• agree

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • disagree

Votes: 30 85.7%

• Total voters

TimoJ

Aug 18, 2017
The Netherlands
Hey i have a idea maybe we can kick players who are too laggy cause I am crazy about all those people you can not even hit because they are lagging. its just a idea so dont be angry if you dont agree.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
That'd be pretty unfair, don't you think?
Not allowing players to play on the server because they don't have a great connection, which almost always isn't even their fault?
Cube is one of the few major servers which is hosted in Europe (France), so American players tend to have a relatively high ping in Cube because of the distance. Players in Europe would experience lag in servers hosted in America (Or the US in particular). I haven't seen any US servers completely blocking EU players from playing there due to lag, so I don't see why Cube should do that.
I fully understand that fighting laggy people can be unfair, but trust me when I say this: The lagging ones have a much worse time than you are. They have to live with all kinds of delays pretty much every second on the server.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hey i have a idea maybe we can kick players who are too laggy cause I am crazy about all those people you can not even hit because they are lagging. its just a idea so dont be angry if you dont agree.
Like gainy said, that would be pretty unfair.
Some players just don't have the money to buy a better connection, or they are living at continents like Asia and South America.
Sometimes I also have lag, and I know it's annoying for other players, but I don't want to be kicked for that reason.
I don't like your idea, so I voted no.

Reactions: Priley

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I agree and disagree with this. I agree because it is so op to have bad internet as players can hit you when you arent even close to them.
I disagree because if you have bad internet, it isnt your fault. It does seem rather unfair, but I dont think it should happen.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Sorry but why even make a thread like this? People don't really choose to lag and there is no reason to kick them for that. Maybe you want to get kicked for not lagging?

MythicalPure

Dec 26, 2017
UK
Hi there!

Now I don't agree with this because if you're not causing the lag, it wouldn't be your fault. However, if you intentionally cause a disadvantage on players by lag, then that is a different story. It's not the most fairest thing in the world just to kick them.

Thanks for reading!

Regards,

MythicalPure

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I got 2nd place in a 111 player UHC on a different American server, I got absolutely butt ****Ed by some australian ping Lord, was I mad? Hell yeah, do I think this should be implemented? Sort of, I get 150 ping on cube and I have fiber optic so I wouldnt be able to play on the server, or anyone on the west coast of America, granted it may not be the greatest population of CubeCrafters but it is still fairly large. The best thing cube can do to fix this is to make 2 different versions of the server for eu and na. (Au is just screwed from the get go) However monetization of the server already seems tough, look around at other servers, I don't see many other ones selling 180$ ranks. How do you think cube can afford the revenue and bandwidth of a second server being hosted, (technically it would only really be the rent of the building the computer is in since the Bandwith will most likely be the same).

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
what you want a ping detector so if the players ping is high, they get kicked. dumb idea because not everyone on cubecraft can afford good internet
It's not even affording that's the problem, but rather their region not having the capability of having a great connection to provide you with a ping that a European player would have. Players really can't do anything about it if they don't live close to the host.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈 🧁
… and congrats on 450 messages!
Top Bottom