Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
U

Unipotato

Question How Would I Say Hi To Mac?

Well, you could either go to his profile and type your message on it, or start a conversation with him by clicking on his profile and then "Start a Conversation". You could also tag him in a thread (Using @). I would say that a profile post is best, since PM's are a little more annoying to deal with. Keep in mind that he won't respond right away for either option.
Use this to get to his profile: https://www.cubecraft.net/members/mac.74967/

Reactions: TriangleAttack

ETCCCC

Jan 16, 2017
Well, you could either go to his profile and type your message on it, or start a conversation with him by clicking on his profile and then "Start a Conversation". I would say that a profile post is best, since PM's are a little more annoying to deal with. Keep in mind that he won't respond right away for either option.
Ik Just wanted to meet him and thanks for all the help

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Seinnq's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and text us staff if you need help with anything! ^^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Created a flat creative world to build things in with my friends from school. Gimme suggestions for things to build 👀
Today marks an important and big milestone in my cubecraft career. Today I hit vip level 30. I am so excited to finally reach this milestone. Here is me in the lobby of my favorite game to celebrate this moment! (Plus I get to fly now and that is pretty cool).
13c86346-958a-4645-aafe-5b759968ac28.png
Tommy Boi wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Top Bottom